SteVieBizzLe

Reaction score
Played him for about 50 games in my 2nd season at Utd, rotated him in and out alot. He scored about 25 goals so goal every other game, not bad.

What really amazed me was his astronomical increase in value and stats, in that season he went from a £7m rated back-up youngster to a £28m rated first team starter, bordering on world class stats.

Anyone else had unexpected improvements like this?

Played him for about 50 games in my 2nd season at Utd, rotated him in and out alot. He scored about 25 goals so goal every other game, not bad.

What really amazed me was his astronomical increase in value and stats, in that season he went from a £7m rated back-up youngster to a £28m rated first team starter, bordering on world class stats.

Anyone else had unexpected improvements like this?

With my United team on this one he was brought into the First Team after finishing his loan and managed to score a quite few goals within his from bench appearances. In the end he ended up being a starter in front of the main ones who weren't performing at the time.

On FM14 within the second or third season he was my first choice striker along with a Netherlands 16 year old at the startof the game who on his own won games on his own for a 20/21 year old is pretty good who wasn't at their peak too and had values of £35-£45 million each.

From what I can tell is that it's down to their form and then the value can be upped if they perform and value is even better at times down to their contracted wages too. From what I've noticed on last few FM's I've played.

He just can't get a work permit for him in my save...His contract will expire soon...

He just can't get a work permit for him in my save...His contract will expire soon...

Try appealing it each time gets rejected. What's his international appearances ect? As I'm sure that has something to do with work permits accepted/rejected and the club so if your not United could be the team your managing

If it is a bug then nothing that I know off you can do as would be apart of the games patches. All you can do is keep attempting to renew his contract see if he gets a accepted permit, just remember to appeal it if initial one fails if you haven't been

If it is a bug then nothing that I know off you can do as would be apart of the games patches. All you can do is keep attempting to renew his contract see if he gets a accepted permit, just remember to appeal it if initial one fails if you haven't been

I tried about 5 times but still rejected...He's out of contract

i signed him for Bristol City but canont get a work permit for ****. very annoying..