Angry Football Manager

mitchayo

Reaction score
(6)Whats the worst thing you've done when you see red after an undeserved loss, relegation or any other general aggravation?(6)

Ithink mine on-game is losing to fluminese i think, on FM07 in the most undeserved manner i released all of there players and staff and and made them lose all of the money and get relegated :mad: god i was so angry!XD

but my worst real life anger after a or a goal i threw a pot of paint and a wall and of course the lid came off and i h ad to clean it up.. bad temperament!

but yeah what have you done?

mines got to be on football manager 07 i think

was 3-0 up at half time

then i lost 4-3! wtf! they at scored at 67th and 89th, 91 and 93th minutes i was devastated:( lol

My monitor nearly went out of the window two nights ago when my defender scored my 10th own goal of the season. Have had to stop playing the game - there's some serious glitches right now which are frustrating me the more I find - it's especially harsh at lower levels of management because the games are so tight because you can't go out and sign Bojan etc :)

Worst in game thing I've done is release a torrent of abuse at a hack from the local paper who hates me for no apparant reason. I've kept the club up, I've cleared their 800k debt in a season but he still keeps printing utter garbage.

Zebedee, wot u mean you gave loads of abuse & they keep printing stuff about you? In the press conferences?

Zebedee, wot u mean you gave loads of abuse & they keep printing stuff about you? In the press conferences?

Those are the ones. I've no idea why the journalist hates me. But every time he gets anything to spin badly, he does - his articles are mainly just anti-me. So I just give him volleys of abuse in the 'write your own additional comments' section so he can report that to the good people of Bury. It's cathartic :)

Cool, i've never wrote in it before so I didnt know they printed it in an article lol.

Think i'll give it a whirl.

(6)Whats the worst thing you've done when you see red after an undeserved loss, relegation or any other general aggravation?(6)

Ithink mine on-game is losing to fluminese i think, on FM07 in the most undeserved manner i released all of there players and staff and and made them lose all of the money and get relegated :mad: god i was so angry!XD

but my worst real life anger after a or a goal i threw a pot of paint and a wall and of course the lid came off and i h ad to clean it up.. bad temperament!

:O

Mitchayo, I read that and thought that this guy must be you.

deelang

thats what i was like but in real-life trust me i know what the geezer is going through im a sunderland fan hehehe