Angry Moyes hits back at Wenger

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Everton manager David Moyes responds angrily to Arsene Wenger's claim that he pretended to hear Cesc Fabregas make comments to the officials at half-time in their Premier League game on Tuesday.

More...

FFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Moyes V Wenger

Moyes, I respect you loads, think your great, but please.........just put the handbag down. There's far more important things to worry about

This is an unneccesary distraction though. It's just gonna drag on and on

Moyes, I respect you loads, think your great, but please.........just put the handbag down. There's far more important things to worry about

He said that in the interview (it won't get me the 3 points back) but if someone's came out an called you a liar an saying you made something up. Think you'd have something to say to.

FFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Moyes V Wenger

Moyes would win. Hands down.

I love David Moyes, he's the main reason I follow Everton, I think he's a class manager.

Moyes is will absolutely destroy Wenger haha. Although i wasnt there (shockingly) i tend to believe Moyes in this.

Reminds me of my old PE teacher at school. If he got angry, scared the **** outta me lol

But Wenger never said he lied? This is the media vultures grabbing onto everything and anything they can again.. Wenger just said that Fabregas didn't say anything (Wenger did) and that if he did, then the referee would have included it in his match notes (which he didn't). I really don't understand why Moyes is continuing this - His side lost because Arsenal were better than them in the Second Half, and because his players made basic mistakes - not because of comments Fabregas did or didn't make OR because of dodgy refereeing decisions.. oh wait

The cheese eating surrender monkey would have no chance. But that way I interpreted the situation (not really paid attention) was that Wenger was trying to say what happens off the pitch stays off the pitch and was calling out Moyes for bringing it up.