4ntonio

Reaction score
I just started a new game in Russia , with Anji . I have 33 million to spend and i need a good partener striker for Eto`o , a good Goalkeeper , a new CD and a midfielder with good passing and creativity skills . (H)

well in my first season with Anji i signed Andjur i think thats how you spell it hes argintine and you get hime for bout 13m hes very good. Also sign Jan Verthongen from ajax, you get him for 9m and he turns into a beast! Barcelona bought him off me recently. Finally if you can afford him i bought Ganso from Santos too but he cost me 28m. Btw in your second season with Anji SELL ETO!

Well , i also sign Verthongen for 12 million , ( 45-12 = 33 million ) anyway , i want Tevez in my squad , he is unhappy in Manchester so ... who knows ? Also , Thiago Motta is avaliable for 12-15 million , is he good ?

Tevez didint come to me even when i won the league and got to the semi final of the champions league. I dont know much about him sorry

in russia the rules are horrible as you need loads of russians in your first game squad so I strongly recomend you only sign russians even if they are rubbish ones as when your rep goes up you will end up selling them anyway

Maybe Pavlyuckenko ? He is avaliable for 4,5 million . Also , i just sign Steven Davis for 10 million .

well in my first season with Anji i signed Andjur i think thats how you spell it hes argintine and you get hime for bout 13m hes very good. Also sign Jan Verthongen from ajax, you get him for 9m and he turns into a beast! Barcelona bought him off me recently. Finally if you can afford him i bought Ganso from Santos too but he cost me 28m. Btw in your second season with Anji SELL ETO!

Why sell eto?

He had a amazing first season for me, got 42 goals are something. But i sold him in the summer and got 20m for him from liverpool.I looked how he did with liverpool and he only got 12 goals so im just saying you might aswell cash in and invest instead of having a striker who starts to decline.

in russia the rules are horrible as you need loads of russians in your first game squad so I strongly recomend you only sign russians even if they are rubbish ones as when your rep goes up you will end up selling them anyway
This.Buy some best russian players from other teams in league.