gunnerboi19

Reaction score
i started a save with anji and was given a starting budget of 33m. i only spent 28m of it and was way under my wage bill at the end of the season. i finished second(five points behind cska moscow) and over achieved my seasons expectations. when i started my second season i was only given 1.64m and a tiny wage structure and my finances are insecure?! please help!!

Maybe it's the 'FIFA Economic Fair Play' rules that have come into play? Basically it means clubs can't spend more money than they make, and regulates redicilous spending from billionaire tycoons (ex. Anji, Man. City, PSG etc. in real life).
I imagine Anji doesn't make the same revenue as United, Barca, Real Madrid etc. So in a couple of years, they can't spend those kind of money, unless they make those kind of money.
Only way to make big money, is to become a big club. Basically, you need to win something big (preferrably CL), to get a worldwide reputation, fill a big stadium, get good sponsorsips, sell merchandise in Asia, and so on...

Last edited:
You have a foreground sugar daddy, he will just invest big in the future, dont worry about it is my advice, but to help you short term you should be looking to sell alot of the poor players that Anji have in their squad, I personally would never ever sell Eto'o hes the one superstar you have who will just score goals for fun.

cant sell them coz they are russian, and you can only have a max of 6 foreign players in your starting 11

Maybe it's the 'FIFA Economic Fair Play' rules that have come into play? Basically it means clubs can't spend more money than they make, and regulates redicilous spending from billionaire tycoons (ex. Anji, Man. City, PSG etc. in real life).
I imagine Anji doesn't make the same revenue as United, Barca, Real Madrid etc. So in a couple of years, they can't spend those kind of money, unless they make those kind of money.
Only way to make big money, is to become a big club. Basically, you need to win something big (preferrably CL), to get a worldwide reputation, fill a big stadium, get good sponsorsips, sell merchandise in Asia, and so on...

First of all, I don't think the fairplay nonsense features in the game

And second - in reality, it's pretty easy for tycoons to keep pumping cash into their clubs
Simply have one of their companies sign a sponsorship contract with their club

well i won the league and cup and got to the quarter finals of the CL finishing second in the group stages (bayern, spurs and panthinikos were in the group) and beating my beloved arsenal in the last 16 round. only spent 1.6m on a new keeper and made 13m selling players, even at that the likes of eto'o, samba and boussoufa all want to leave to bigger clubs and still patiently waiting for the 'mega rich' owner to inject some cash into buying new players.

First of all, I don't think the fairplay nonsense features in the game

And second - in reality, it's pretty easy for tycoons to keep pumping cash into their clubs
Simply have one of their companies sign a sponsorship contract with their club

Nope, it isn't in the game and I don't think SI have any intention of putting it in either.

Yep, bit like what Man City did with Etihad.

im in 4th season with anji. i won 1 uefa league,2 russian league,2 russian cup. Board gave money in my first year but then they didn't. I think with the new update it blocked or in 2017 stadium expansion will be completed then they will start give money. But with the time passing its getting bored because of russian league rules and poor quality of russian players.

i got 2 and a half seasons into it and scrapped it!! not worth it considering i cant afford to bring in players and everyone else i have wants to leave..