Annað Sérstakt - An Eidur Gudjohnsen Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be the most boring champions ever!! 38 goals in 22 games? Jeezo lol

As for Grindavik - they were awful and I notice that the team who avoided relegation by 2 points lost the 3rd least amount of games! Crazy biscuits.

Well done though. You will be manager of Grindavik before you know it lol

You must be the most boring champions ever!! 38 goals in 22 games? Jeezo lol

As for Grindavik - they were awful and I notice that the team who avoided relegation by 2 points lost the 3rd least amount of games! Crazy biscuits.

Well done though. You will be manager of Grindavik before you know it lol

Haha, I know mate and I think Finnbogason scored 22 of those goals. Plus I was far too cautious with my formation, was hoping to not lose a league game, but hey ho, we won the league. :). This season I'm playing a far more attacking style, so hopefully more goals, goals, goals!

Cheers mate, yeah maybe I will join them, be more of a challenge, lol.

Last edited:
February/March/April 2013

130px-KR_Reykjav%C3%ADk.png

Upper League Cup - Group C
Sunday 17th February 2013
KR-vollur

KR (3 - 1) Vikingur R
Magnusson(o.g), Hauksson, Finnbogason

KR got their early season cup campaign underway today with a fine win against
their lower league opposition.
An early own goal set them on their way, which was followed by a fine solo effort by inside
forward Hauksson. And it wouldn't of been complete without a goal by Kjartan Finnbogason
and he got on the score sheet in the closing stages of the game.

Sunday 24th February 2013
Njardtaksvollurinn

Njardvik (0 - 3) KR
Ragnarsson, Hauksson, Finnbogason

Another confident performance by KR tonight, as they showed the difference in class
between the two divisions that seperate the sides.

Sunday 3rd March 2013
KR-vollur

KR (4 - 1) Keflavik
Ragnarsson(2), Finnbogason, Sigfinnur Sigurdarson

Gudjohnsen's side kept up their fine form, as they easily beat the recently relegated side.

Sunday 10th March 2013
Olafsvigurvollur

Vikingur O (2 - 5) KR
Finnbogason(3), Atlason, Ragnarsson

A very entertaining game in the snowy conditions, which saw a record broken when KR
forward Finnbogason scored a hat-trick in the opening 14 minutes. With a comfortable half
time lead the visitors added to their tally through goals by Emil Atlason, who was
starting his first game due to a lengthy injury to Oskar Orn Hauksson and promising midfielder
Porsteinn Ragnarsson scored the fifth. The hosts pulled two goals back in the last ten minutes,
but it wasn't enough, as the damage had already been done.

Sunday 17th March 2013
KR-vollur

KR (2 - 2) BI/Bolungarvik
Sigfinnur Sigurdarson, Finnbogason

KR dropped their first points in the group stages, as they were held to a draw by
the newly promoted side.
Despite being two goals up at half time, KR dropped off the pace in the second half and
their inconsistancy led to a great comeback by their visitors.

Sunday 31st March 2013
Stjornuvollur

Stjarnan (3 - 1) KR
Sigfinnur Sigurdarson

The side that Gudjohnsen lost too last season to end his hopes of a unbeaten league record,
were at it again, as they came from behind to win and leave KR needing a win to qualify from
their last group game.

Sunday 14th April 2013
Akureyrarvollur

Por (0 - 3) KR
Finnbogason, Martin, Gudjonsson

Two goals in the final three minutes made the score line look much more respectable
and meant KR qualified for the Quarter Finals in 2nd place.
Kjartan Finnbogason headed home the opening goal and despite many other failed attempts to
add to the score, KR left it late to seal the win.

View attachment 331962

Upper League Cup - Quarter Final
Thursday 18th April 2013
Kaplakriki

Bredablik (0 - 1) KR
Finnbogason

Gudjohnsen and his team did enough to qualify for the Semi Finals for the first time under
his management and it was thanks to a wonderful finish by Finnbogason.

Upper League Cup - Semi Final
Sunday 21st April 2013
Kaplakriki

Valur (0 - 1) KR
Finnbogason

KR had Kjartan Finnbogason to thank again, as they reached the final with a very
dijointed performance against their local rivals.
Gudjohnsen's side were awarded a fortunate penalty in the 90th minute and Finnbogason
confidently stepped up and slotted the ball into the corner of the net.

Upper League Cup - Final
Saturday 27th April 2013
Laugardalsvollur

Por (0 - 1) KR
Hauksson

These two sides locked horns again after playing each other in the group stages.
With this cup the only trophy missing from Gudjohnsen's list of honurs, he was determined to
change that. The game itself was very evenly matched and with extra time looming, KR forward
Oskar Orn Hauksson picked the ball up on the edge of the area and let fly a curling left
footed effort which crashed into the back of the net to send the fans wild and ensure KR
manager Eidur Gudjohnsen completed his task of winning every trophy in Iceland.

images

EIDUR: " Well, what can I say, we have been fantastic in this cup run, the players have come back from their pre season break and have hit the ground running.
I have now won everything in Iceland and it's very pleasing to have those trophies on my CV, but I'm keen to challenge myself more and will be speaking to the chairman about my future in the next few days. "

May 2013

Thursday 9th May 2013

GUDJOHNSEN: I NEED TO LEAVE!

images

Eidur Gudjohnsen has today sensationally announced that he is keen to leave his current role as KR manager and seek a new challenge abroad, following an emergency meeting with the clubs owner this morning.

It will come as no surprise to the Icelandic league champions supporters, as Gudjohnsen has stated on many occasions he is keen to test himself in a more competitive league and after winning the Icelandic Upper League Cup, which Gudjohnsen will add to the other honours he's won in his first season in management, he sees his future lying away from KR-vollur.

" I have spoken with the board about my ambitions and although it's a hard decision
to make for both parties, they accept and understand that I need a new challenge in order
for me to fulfill the individual aims I have set for myself.
Though I'm keen on leaving, I will continue to give my all to the players, fans and board
until the right job offer comes along.
That is all I want to say on this matter and now I'm keen on preparing the team for our
Champions Cup game against Stjarnan tomorrow night. "

Following the talks about Gudjohnsen's future, he was heavily linked with the vacant Huddersfield Town job in the English Championship, but with that role now being filled by Dougie Freedman, Gudjohnsen may have to bide his time a little longer.

Last edited:
Like the twist to the story, Must have been getting boring for you, And I always liked Finboggson in the other fm games he was a great player always wondered what happened to him.

Like the twist to the story, Must have been getting boring for you, And I always liked Finboggson in the other fm games he was a great player always wondered what happened to him.

Thanks mate, it is easy to be honest, but until an interesting job offer comes up, I'll be patient and wait.

Yeah Finnbogason is very good, scoring loads for me at present!

Appreciate the comments buddy. :D

Last edited:
May 2013

Icelandic Champions Cup
Saturday 11th May 2013
Laugardalsvollur

KR (2 - 1) Stjarnan
Finnbogason(2)

Gudjohnsen got his hands on the Champions Cup for the second time in two years, as his side
were grateful for two Kjartan Finnbogason goals to seal an emphatic win.

Premier Division
Tuesday 14th May 2013
KR-vollur

KR (3 - 0) Selfoss
Finnbogason(2), Sigfinnur Sigurdarson

KR got the defence of their league title underway in fine style.
The inform Finnbogason helped himself to another brace and centre back Gretar
Sigfinnur Sigardarson grabbed the third, as he continues to show a lethal touch
in front of goal.

Premier Division
Sunday 19th May 2013
Fylkisvollur

Fylkir (1 - 1) KR
Gunnarsson

A disappointing performance by KR, as they were held to a score draw.
After going a goal down in the 30th minute, the visitors bounced back
and equalised through left back Gudmundur Gunnarsson.

Premier Division
Thursday 23rd May 2013
KR-vollur

KR (4 - 0) IA
Hauksson(3), Sigfinnur Sigurdarson

Oskar Orn Hauksson bagged his first hat-trick for the club in their outstanding
demolition of their opponents. Sigfinnur Sigurdarson again, showed his threat from
set pieces when he added the fourth, with a trademark header.

Premier Division
Monday 27th May 2013
Laugardalsvollur

Fram (0 - 2) KR
Hauksson, Ragnarsson

KR finished the month unbeaten and gave their travelling fans a performance to go
away happy with, as they showed their class from start to finish.

View attachment 332683

EIDUR: " A great month as we remain unbeaten in the league and I've set the challenge of not losing a league game to the lads, to try and keep them more interested for the whole season. "

June 2013

Premier Division
Sunday 2nd June 2013
KR-vollur

KR (1 - 1) Stjarnan
Finnbogason

The two title contenders came face to face this afternoon, as one team hoped to come
out on top in their mini battle.
Both sets of supporters had to settle for a point, as the visitors equalised an early KR goal, with
a last gasp leveller.

Icelandic Cup - 3rd Round
Wednesday 5th June 2013
Hasteinsvollur

IBV (0 - 2) KR
Finnbogason(2), Finbogason(sent off)

An easy win for KR as they cruised through to the next round thanks to goals by
star forward Finnbogason. Despite scoring a brace, Finnbogason went from hero
to zero, as he was harshly sent off in the closing stages for a second booking.

Premier Division
Monday 10th June 2013
Kaplakriki

FH (1 - 1) KR
Martin

KR were held to a draw, as they missed the dangerous Kjartan Finnbogason.
Gary Martin looked to have set the visitors on the way to another victory, but
FH equalised straight from the re-start to halt any ideas KR had of moving clear at
the top of the table.

Premier Division
Monday 17th June 2013
Kopavogsvollur

Bredablik (1 - 2) KR
Finnbogason(2)

Back to winning ways for Gudjohnsen and his team tonight and it was no
surprise to anyone who won the game for them.

Premier Division
Sunday 23rd June 2013
Torfnesvollur

BI/Bolungarvik (1 - 2) KR
Finnbogason, Sigurdsson

Another away win for KR and they continue to remain unbeaten in all competitions
so far this season. The winning goal came from midfielder Baldur Sigurdsson, who has
started to replace the ageing Bjarni Gudjonsson in the heart of the engine room.

Premier Division
Sunday 30th June 2013
KR-vollur

KR (2 - 0) IBV
Finnbogason(2)

Yet another month comes to a close and Gudjohnsen's target he set his players is well and
truly intact, as they produced a confident performance in front of the home faithful.

View attachment 332688

EIDUR: " The run continues, but I'm finding it a challenge to not let my players get complacent, as they have drawn a couple of games against poor opposition that we should be beating. But we still are on course for an unbeaten season and the league will probably be decided by the results between ourselves and when we play Valur twice and Stjarnan again. "

July 2013

Premier Division
Sunday 7th July 2013
KR-vollur

KR (2 - 1) Valur
Martin, Sigurjonsson

A Vital win tonight for KR as they beat the team top of the league.
It was a much easier game than the score line suggests, but as mentioned
before by KR manager Gudjohnsen, complacency crept in and they were lucky
not have thrown the points away.

Premier Division
Thursday 11th July 2013
Asvellir

Haukar (0 - 1) KR
Sigurjonsson

Midfielder Atil Sigurjonsson was the match winner to keep KR on top of
the league table.
Sigurjonsson picked the ball up just inside the area, took on a defender, then slotted
the ball into the corner of the net.

Premier Division
Sunday 14th July 2013
Selfossvollur

Selfoss (0 - 2) KR
Martin, Sigfinnur Sigurdarson

With a Champions League game coming up in midweek, KR made a few changes to their
starting eleven today, giving an opportunity to some younger players. The fringe players didn't
disappoint and KR ran out deserved winners.

Champions League - 2nd Qualifying Round(1st Leg)
Wednesday 17th July 2013
Aker Stadion

Molde (0 - 0) KR

A highly entertaining draw, where both sides were content on taking it in turns to attack.
The stand out moment was when Molde were awarded a penalty, but KR keeper Hannes
Halldorsson stood big and saved Magne Hoseth's spot kick.

Icelandic Cup - 4th Round
Saturday 20th July 2013
Asvellir

Haukar (2 - 0) KR

KR were knocked out of the cup they won last season, but with the important 2nd leg game,
coming up, Gudjohnsen decided to rest his key players and despite it back firing, he will hope for
a response during the week against Molde.

Champions League - 2nd Qualifying Round(2nd Leg)
Wednesday 24th July 2013
KR-vollur

KR (4 - 1) Molde
Martin(2), Sigurjonsson(2)
KR win 4-1 on aggregate

KR made it through to the next round of the Champions League, with their best performance
under Eidur Gudjohnsen. They completely dominated from start to finish and showed they are
no pushovers with this convincing win.

Champions League - 3rd Qualifying Round(1st Leg)
Wednesday 31st July 2013
KR-vollur

KR (1 - 2) MSK Zilina
Hauksson

The visitors went away from this game with two crucial away goals, as KR failed to repeat the
superb performance they showed against Molde in the last round.
Gudjohnsen will now have to raise his troops for the away leg in Slovakia in seven
days time.

View attachment 332696

EIDUR: " I'm very pleased with our performances this month, especially in the Champions League and I'm confident we can get the result required to go through. The cup exit I will take blame for that, I had to rest players, so we could give it our all against Molde and it proved I made the right decision. "

Last edited:
I still fancy you to go through in Europe..............

August 2013

Champions League - 3rd Qualifying Round(2nd Leg)
Wednesday 7th August 2013
Pod Dubnum

MSK Zilina (1 - 4) KR
Finnbogason(3), Hauksson
(KR win 5-3 on aggregate)

Unbelievable Jeff!!! What an amazing performance by KR, as they pulled off a memorable
comeback to qualify for the 4th qualifying round.
KR found themselves three up in 25 minutes with a Finnbogason hat-trick and though the hosts
pulled one back, Oskar Orn Hauksson sealed the win with an unstoppable free kick.

Premier Division
Sunday 11th August 2013
KR-vollur

KR (3 - 0) Fram
Martin(2), Eysteinsson(o.g)

There was no European hangover as KR put on a very professional display and they
did so by resting some key players.

Premier Division
Wednesday 14th August 2013
KR-vollur

KR (4 - 0) Fylkir
Martin, Sigurjonsson(2), Ragnarsson

Another sensational performance, as Gudjohnsen keeps showing why he is fast becoming the
next talented manager. KR showed their hosts no favours, as they outclassed them from
the first whistle to the very last.

Premier Division
Sunday 18th August 2013
KR-vollur

KR (o - 0) FH

No shock this was a bore draw and it was down to the fact KR rested nearly their entire regular
starting eleven with their important Champions League game coming up.

Champions League - 4th Qualifying Round(1st Leg)
Wednesday 21st August 2013
KR-vollur

KR (2 - 1) Hapoel Tel Aviv
Finnbogason, Atlason

KR left it very late as they claimed a vital and hugely impressive win tonight.
The hosts were training when Eric Djemba Djemba put the Israeli's ahead after 30
minutes. But the never say die attitude that Gudjohnsen has instilled into his team
was evident again, as they scored two goals in the closing stages to send their fans home victorious.

Premier Division
Saturday 24th August 2013
KR-vollur

KR (3 - 0) Bredablik
Martin(2), Hauksson

There's no stopping this KR side at present, as this win keeps their unbeaten league run still
intact and again Gudjohnsen's squad rotation paid off.

Champions League - 4th Qualifying Round(2nd Leg)
Tuesday 27th August 2013
Bloomfield

Hapoel Tel Aviv (2 - 3) KR
Finnbogason(3)
(KR win 5-3 on aggregate)

A quite outstanding win and one the KR fans will savour for a very long time. Victory tonight
put them through to the group stages of the competition and ready for a huge income of money.
Kjaran Finnbogason was the star, as he helped himself to yet another three goals and continue
his rich vein of form since Gudjohnsen has been at the helm.

*** Forgot to take screenshot of league table(sorry) ***

EIDUR: " Wow, quite superb if I say so myself, the team is really starting to bond and familiarise themselves with how I like my teams to play. The success in the Champions League is beyond my wildest dreams and myself, the players and fans will enjoy the journey. "

September 2013

KR HANDED TOUGH GROUP

images

KR have been handed a very tough Champions League group, as they were drawn in Group G alongside, Juventus, Sevilla and German giants Bayern Munich.

The Icelandic champions managed by former Chelsea and Barcelona star Eidur Gudjohnsen, have become the surprise package in this years tournament, knocking out Norwegian side Molde, MSK Zilina from Slovakia and Israel's Hapoel Tel Aviv on their way to the group stages and Gudjohnsen knows his side face a huge task.

" It's an honour to be here and be involved in such a great competition, one that I have many
memories from. I am realistic and know we aren't going to win the tournament, but it will give
a chance to test myself against the leading managers in the game. "

Following Gudjohnsen's thoughts on how his team will fare in this years competition, he was then quizzed about his own future amid reports he had turned down a contract extension.

" To set the record straight, yes I've turned down the opportunity to extend my stay here when
my current contract ends in October. Many people will ask why I don't see out the Champions League
campaign and maybe they are right to ask that, but the truth is I'm finding it too easy to
manage in the Icelandic Premier Division and I can't just plod through the months waiting for
our Champions League games to arrive. I need a new challenge, one that will excite me and
my followers around the world, something that will really test me and give me the chance to
build my own team, which in the end will hopefully bring me success. "

The news of Gudjohnsen looking for a new challenge, is bound to send shock waves through Iceland and in particular the KR fans, who were hoping this recent success in the Champions League would've been enough to keep him at the club for a little longer.

September 2013

Premier Division
Sunday 1st September 2013
Stjornuvollur

Stjarnan (0 - 1) KR
Finnbogason

KR got the upper hand on their nearest rivals for the title and this win meant, that if they
get twelve points from their remaining five games, they would win the league for a second
year running under Gudjohnsen and his coaching staff.

Premier Division
Wednesday 4th September 2013
Akranesvollur

IA (1 - 4) KR
Finnbogason(2), Martin, Sigurjonsson

A brilliant performance against their rivals and it looks odds on that KR will be celebrating
another title success come the end of the season in a few weeks time.

Premier Division
Sunday 8th September 2013
Hasteinsvollur

IBV (0 - 3) KR
Martin, Hauksson(2)

Victory tonight means that if KR avoid defeat in their next league game against
Valur they will be crowned champions and if they perform how they did tonight then
there won't be any stopping them.

Champions League - Group G
Wednesday 18th September 2013
KR-vollur

KR (0 - 3) Sevilla

A tough challenge tonight for the Icelandic minnows and their Spanish opponents showed
their class throughout, as it turned out to be a very one sided affair.

Premier Division
Sunday 22nd September 2013
Vodafonevollurinn

Valur (0 - 0) KR

The point was enough tonight, as KR were crowned champions of Iceland again!!

images

Premier Division
Wednesday 25th September 2013
KR-vollur

KR (3 - 0) BI/Bolungarvik
Martin(2), Finnbogason

The party was in full swing as KR hosted their visitors for their penultimate game of the
season and still Gudjohnsen had his players firmly focused on the game despite the scenes of
jubilation in the stands.

Premier Division
Saturday 28th September 2013
KR-Vollur

KR (0 - 0) Haukar

A disappointing way to end the season, but it meant KR remained unbeaten for the entire
league campaign and with a trip to Germany during the week, Gudjohnsen felt it necesssary
to rest some players before their next game in the Champions League.

View attachment 332902

EIDUR: " Another fantastic season and more trophies won. We were unbeaten in the league, a challenge I set my players to help with their focus and concentration. We are still involved in the Champions League group stages which is a brilliant feat achieved by the players and one which will be enjoyed for a long time by the supporters. "

October 2013

Champions League - Group G
Tuesday 1st October 2013
Allianz Arena

Bayern (2 - 1) KR
Ragnarsson

KR put up a brave fight against Pep Guardiola's side and a team that is tipped to go a long
way in this competition. Bayern took the lead after 6 minutes, when Franck Ribery
opened the scoring with a direct free kick. The lead didn't last long as promising KR midfielder
Porsteinn Ragnarsson broke free of the defence and lofted the ball over the on rushing keeper
to level the scores.
With KR looking like they would grab a memorable point, Mario Gomez rose highest from a
corner to head home the winner in the 87th minute.

Tuesday 1st October 2013

GUDJOHNSEN FLIES INTO LONDON

images

Following his teams narrow defeat to Bayern Munich on Matchday Two of the Champions League group stages, KR manager Eidur Gudjohnsen has been spotted arriving in England.

Gudjohnsen, 35, was pictured in the early hours of Wednesday morning walking through the arrivals lounge at Heathrow airport, just hours after seeing his team lose 2 - 1 to German giants Bayern Munich.
Speculation is growing that Gudjohnsen is due to have talks over the vacant managerial posts at NPower Championship side Brentford, who are on the look out for a new manager following Uwe Rosler's decision to join German Second Division side Hertha BSC and NPower League One outfit Coventry City, who have just sacked Roy Keane.

A press release was immediately put up on the KR official club website following the rumours:

" We gave Eidur permission to travel to England after our Champions League game against Bayern Munich,
to hold talks with two English sides and discuss the possibilty of taking over at one of those clubs.

As always we will not discuss other teams or how they go about their business.

Eidur has made it perfectly clear his intentions to leave the club at the end of his current contract, so
we felt it only right to allow him to speak to interested clubs. After all, he has been a fantastic manager for us
and we are very grateful for what he has achieved here at KR.
In the meantime, our search will begin for a new manager and a shortlist drawn up, if as expected Eidur
decides to leave the club. "

As yet there has been no official comment from either Brentford or Coventry City regarding their managerial vacancies and it will be interesting to see if Gudjohnsen, who has won two titles and four cups in a two year spell, can continue his success here in England, if he's appointed at one of the interested clubs.

Last edited:
November 2013

709s.png

GUDJOHNSEN BECOMES AN OWL

images

After days of speculation regarding the future of KR manager Eidur Gudjohnsen, it has today been announced that he will replace Gareth Southgate, as the new Sheffield Wednesday manager with immediate effect.

There were stories at the start of the week that Gudjohnsen was set to take the vacant role at Brentford, but todays news has shocked many in the footballing world and we managed to get a few words with the new 'Owls' boss before he headed back to Iceland.

" It all happened very quick to be honest with you. I had a good positive chat with Brentford, but
following talks with their chairman Greg ****, my agent informed me that their could be an opportunity
opening up at Sheffield Wednesday depending on their result against Notts County last night.

When you hear of interest from a club the size of Sheffield Wednesday, you'd be crazy not to
be interested, so with them losing yesterday evening, I drove up and met with their owner and
chairman Milan Mandaric and put pen to paper on a three and a half year deal. "

The 'Owls' are currently on a run of no wins in six games, picking up just one point from a possible eighteen, which led to Southgate's dismissal and the Wednesday supporters will be hoping that Gudjohnsen can steer the team up the table and a possible playoff place in the Npower Championship.

November 2013

709s.png

Sheffield Wednesday
(season 2)

Thursday 7th November 2013

GUDJOHNSEN: " I'LL BRING BACK GLORY DAYS. "

images

*** Press Conference ***

MILAN MANDARIC: " Welcome Ladies and Gentleman.
I would like to introduce our new manager Eidur Gudjohnsen. "

REPORTER: " Mr Mandaric. Why did you choose Eidur to replace Gareth Southgate? "

MILAN: " First I would like to thank Gareth for all the hard work he put in during his time here
and wish him all the best for the future, but as he knows when you don't get results, sometimes a
change is necessary and I felt we needed a fresh new approach.

Eidur was one of two candidates I was keen on bringing here, but after speaking with him and hearing his
views, he made it an easy choice for me to hire him. Eidur has a winning mentality and wants to test
himself on the biggest stages in football and I hope it can be with Sheffield Wednesday. "

REPORTER: " Eidur, how do you feel sat here as the new manager of Sheffield Wednesday? "

EIDUR: " I'm delighted to be here at such a huge club with a great history. But I don't want people to
keep bringing up the past, I'm keen on bringing those glory days of old back, and get this club back
into the Premier League and challenging in Europe, "

REPORTER: " Many pundits have been mentioning the job you did at KR and the fact you left during
their Champions League journey. Why didn't you stay? "

EIDUR: " I think my record in Iceland as a manager speaks for itself and though we had a great
campaign in the Champions League this year, that was the only competition where I could challenge
myself, but now I have this wonderful opportunity to show I can manage in one of the top leagues
in Europe and it's one I look forward too. "

REPORTER: " With the recent run of form, the club sit in 19th position, only three points from the
drop zone. Are you worried you will be in a relegation scrap at the end of the season? "

View attachment 333563

EIDUR: " No not at all, I'm very confident that we can challenge at the right end of the table come
the end of the season. With the quality of backroom staff here to help with my the new ideas and
style of play I'm looking to introduce on the training pitch, I hope we can give the fans something to cheer
about
. "

REPORTER: " Mr Mandaric, with these high targets that you have set, is there any money for Eidur
to delve into the transfer market for new players? "

MILAN: " The finances aren't in good shape currently and Eidur knows he will have to cut the wage bill
in order to bring in any new players. This plan we have in mind, won't be a quick fix, but in Eidur, I have
full confidence that given time, we can achieve what we are looking to do and that ultimately is Premier
League football. "

REPORTER: " Eidur what are your thoughts on the finances? "

EIDUR: " Well as the chairman said, there is no money to spend, so I will work with what I currently
have at my disposal and take things from their. If I have to rely on loan deals then I will, but first I need
to see what quality we have in the squad and who can fit the style of play I want to use. "

View attachment 333574

MILAN: " Ladies and Gentlemen, that will be all for now. Eidur is off to meet up with the players
shortly and take his first training session. You can take pictures at the training ground. Thank you. "

I'm thinking of stopping this story. I enjoy receiving feedback from you guys, but feel this story hasn't caught the attention of as many followers as I'd like, so isn't giving me the chance to thrive on your comments allowing me to get the writing buzz.

Im considering having a re-think about another story, but it will be written in a different way and rather than be about an ex-professional, will be more real life and about my personal coaching career, in the hope I can get more comments and feedback from various followers that will give me the excitement to keep writing and allowing you guys to enjoy the story more.

Let me know your thoughts? And any ideas you may like to see? Or if you feel I should stick with this? :)

Please PM me if you prefer to chat there.

Appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Last edited:
I was enjoying this when i could get the chance to get on, It is your choice though because I know how it feels if you struggle to get motivated.

I was enjoying this when i could get the chance to get on, It is your choice though because I know how it feels if you struggle to get motivated.

Cheers mate. Yeah I've been looking back on previous stories I've done and when I've had most feedback, I've done a story based around me and a managing career. Plus, when you get comments and feedback it gives you that extra energy and buzz to write.

Appreciate feedback. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.