TheSuperSub

Reaction score
I'm playing as Barcelona, in the first season, Messi had several attributes rated 20, like finishing. However, after a 61 goal season a lot of his 20 rated attributes declined to 19 or 18. Is it that a 61 goal season doesn't justify having attributes rated 20? His value also drops from 65mil to 60mil. 18 and 19 are still good attributes but it feels like he doesn't score as many as he used too and lacks sharpness in front of goal. I tried a new test save to see if the tactic was what was hampering his attributes but the same happened. Help would be appreciated

When a player gets older, their stats begin to decline. This is what is happening. His physicals will drop the most, followed by technical. I don't believe his mental's will drop much if at all.

I have observed that when a player reaches his maximum PA, some of his skills will decline temporarily - so he once again can reach his maximum. Maybe this is what has happened?

This is shown as a "bad" training month.

Makes sense, as you cant get better than 20 in any attribute. thanks

I think it's kinda realistic as players will have ups and downs. Also there are quite a few examples of players who peaked in their early twenties and declines afterwards