Annoying!!

Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
I tell you what, I'm fed up of Harry Hill. I think he is overrated and his humor is cheesy. Harr Hill's TV burp is **** and cheesy, You've Been Framed is and has always been **** since Harry came narrator. I was whatching a program on Channel 4 called The 100 greatest standups of all time, and i can't believe he came 8th!!!!
What are your opinions??

Oh I like Harry Hill. I suppose if you don't like it don't watch it... :S

i don't, although i do when there is nothing on,

Ok, well that is your opinion but personally I think it is quite good. Not the best but certainly not the worst...

TV burp is alright. i doubt he is the 8th best stand up though i've never seen him do it.:p

he sometimes comes out with some quick and clever things but that's it in my opinion, the rest is just cheesy. But hey, as toonfan already stated, that's just my opinion

TV Burp does get worse each season. But it used to be brilliant and I think Harry Hill is a joker. :)

I think he is pretty umm... Special... Lol, don't find him funny but then again I guess a lot of old[er] people might.. He's not a very good presenter, his jokes are cheap and cheesy but he might be good as stand up.. Haven't seen any of his stuff

The next person to have a go at Harry Hill is banned.The guy is a legend.

He's gash and rarely funny. ;)

Mandy Dingle was better on You've been framed also.

I preferred you've been framed before Harry Hill too, but I guess even with him it's better than Justin Lee Collin's Oops TV.