Right, I'm buying him now :p

That guy looks immense, looks like a beast of an Anchor Man :)

EDIT - Lol, you can't buy him, because I think when players are greyed out, they are generated. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can buy him :S

Right, I'm buying him now :p

That guy looks immense, looks like a beast of an Anchor Man :)

EDIT - Lol, you can't buy him, because I think when players are greyed out, they are generated. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can buy him :S

Dude, did you even read the thread? XD

If you don't delete the fake files, some of the greyed out Germany players are superb. A greyed out fellow called 'Germ' put 5 past my Venezuela side when I'd just bought the game :(

9/10 times, the Dutch national team have an outstanding greyed out goalie. I get ******.

That and, if you don't have them unlocked by deleting the files needed, the German team is ******* insane with grey players.

The greyed players in germany has exactly same attribute with real german player, for example tim wiese, but with different physical attributes.

On my tour of China, I played against a team with a greyed GK named **** Gang.

I still rue the day I discovered I couldn't sign The **** Gang.

Are you guys all joking about the screenshot of the grey guy from Xerez? His attributes are awful, what is he supposed to do out there besides get in the way?

But yeah, some of the grey players are quite good, I agree. Sometimes they have astoundingly good stats and it's a bit weird at first when you see they could be one of the best players in the game (but not the guy OP posted, no offense)

Are you guys all joking about the screenshot of the grey guy from Xerez? His attributes are awful, what is he supposed to do out there besides get in the way?

But yeah, some of the grey players are quite good, I agree. Sometimes they have astoundingly good stats and it's a bit weird at first when you see they could be one of the best players in the game (but not the guy OP posted, no offense)

If it was possible to buy him I think I'd give him a try, but you cant, so its a moot point.

At 18 his stats are pretty good for a young lad.

Take over as manager at Xerez, offer him a contract with a low minimum release, then make a trasfer bid that they are forced to accept. ;)

from my experience, this really does work

Why not go into FMRTE, switch yourself with Xerez's manager, change his contract, then switch yourself back?

I've always had this problem on previous FM's but not in this years, plus im sure this is impossible to happen if you have selected at least the league the team is in, so you haven't selected the 2nd division of spain, am I right?

*jizzed in pants*

sorry I have nothing constructive to add to this topic other than thats one awesome looking player :wub: