chrisdufc

Reaction score
Hello All.

As per the last time I posted a tactic on this forum I will explain again im not really one for typing up huge posts. This year I started late to this game.

To be honest, the tactic I created last year was so good it kind of broke the game for me as I was literally destorying every team I played with very little effort and stopped playing it altogether( last years tactic: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-18-tactics/372162-18-3-0-523-tweak.html )

This year I have struggled to find a tactic where my strikers score, even the other 442's seemed to either get most goals from cheats or from the midfield.

I started with one of TFF's tactics which was actually pretty good. I started at Dundee Utd, moved to Atalanta, however I got a bit annoyed at how many shots my CM's were making and how little goals my strikers were scoring even though I was doing quite well.

So I started changing the strikers, CM's and in possesion instructions to change the style a bit..... the results seems to be very positive for me.

This Atalanta team is pretty much all kids with high potential, most are wonderkids now but not the finished article.

Anyway, thought I would share for anyone struggling with their strikers scoring in a 442.

Instructions that may be asked:

Wingers can use either foot... If you use left footer on right and vice versa they will score more goals and the strikers slightly less but doesnt seem to effect the results for me.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
attached tactics screen, not sure what you mean about showing goals scored and conceded as that shows within league table unless you mean something else?

I can really remember the tactics you made last year now though it was good

Hello All.

As per the last time I posted a tactic on this forum I will explain again im not really one for typing up huge posts. This year I started late to this game.

To be honest, the tactic I created last year was so good it kind of broke the game for me as I was literally destorying every team I played with very little effort and stopped playing it altogether( last years tactic: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-18-tactics/372162-18-3-0-523-tweak.html )

This year I have struggled to find a tactic where my strikers score, even the other 442's seemed to either get most goals from cheats or from the midfield.

I started with one of TFF's tactics which was actually pretty good. I started at Dundee Utd, moved to Atalanta, however I got a bit annoyed at how many shots my CM's were making and how little goals my strikers were scoring even though I was doing quite well.

So I started changing the strikers, CM's and in possesion instructions to change the style a bit..... the results seems to be very positive for me.

This Atalanta team is pretty much all kids with high potential, most are wonderkids now but not the finished article.

Anyway, thought I would share for anyone struggling with their strikers scoring in a 442.

Instructions that may be asked:

Wingers can use either foot... If you use left footer on right and vice versa they will score more goals and the strikers slightly less but doesnt seem to effect the results for me.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
May i see your striker stats?

attachment.php

Both youngsters, both doing pretty well, my other has 7 goals in 14 but i play him more often on the right of midfield

What training instructions do you use? Working wonders for my Newcastle season but towards end of season and beginning of new one its starting to lose momentum any tips?

i just leave it all to assistant managers, i have another version which is more direct now and move between the 2 depending on how one or the other is performing, both work well for me

great tactic, just in the beginning of the season, first tactic i tried, (just got fm19 ;-) ) but love it.
Play with feyenoord, only on loan stephen Sessegnon from fulham, sold vd Heijden, lost 2 games psv(JCS) and Sporting (EL)