AW190

Reaction score
I know that there are a few multiplayer BaP's going at the moment but I just wanted to see quickly if anyone would like another one to start? If I get enough responses then I'd be happy to make one...
If not then just tell me and I'll shut up :p

Well, looks like no-one's interested :p
If anyone has any ideas for ways to make it more interesting then either post it here or PM me and I'll start making the form soon...

There are a lot about at the moment to do with taking a country that is rubbish to the top, how about some kind of rivalry between players or something? There could be two sets or 2 sets of teams, and they could all hate each other but love their team mates? idk how it would work haha

will be interested. Maybe an idea make them all in a low league team with highest loyalty and make sure they dont transfer to another club to see how can they help the lower league team

Both Timmzeh and yiliang99s ideas sounds good, and personally I think a combination between them would be awesome!

Last edited:
I'd be keen! Not been in one for ages now!

I'd go right back if it wasn't just strikers :)

I like the idea of having rivalry between players so I'll see if i can implement that...
As for the lower league idea... It sounds good but I wouldn't want to just see it collapse - say if one of the clubs has financial problems. I could always try it but put loyalty at something like 15? What do you think?
And would people prefer to have more or less control over their player?
Anyway I have a meeting soon so I'll try and start a sign-up thread after that...

Right I was thinking of having something like this for the form, any advice on changing it would be appreciated and I'll create a thread for it later:
Name:
D.O.B:
Home town:
Nationality:
Secondary Nationality (Max 1):
Position/s:
Natural foot/s:
Height:
Weight:
Hair colour:
Ethnicity:
Loyalty (Min 15):