Another BAP

• Thread starter Thread starter Redmens09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 139
  • Views Views 10K
ok guys January Transfer window.

Josh Wiganll moves to Fulham from Leeds for 900k

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

well another season has finished. playing careers could be coming to an end soon as all players are 32 or 33.

Summer Transfers:

Danny Newton is released by AC Milan but is wanted by a number of clubs

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

ok so the 1st player has retired.

Muhammed Agin retires at the age of 32 and is to take up a role as an assistant manager

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Danny Newton signs for Dundee Utd, everyones contracts are up at the end fo the current season or the one after so i expect more people to start to retire.

---------- Post added 04/07/2011 at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was 03/07/2011 at 08:40 PM ----------

ok so now we have 2 more players Retiring.

Greg Downing and Josh Wignall have retired. all remaining players have 1 year left on the contracts so will probably retire after that

My career was very average, hopefully i'll become a decent manager! Take over at Stoke and win the Champions League :P

Can we get screenshots of our personal pages and histories please?

ill see about going one step further for everyone once they retire.

i believe Muhammed and Greg have coaching jobs

ok another season has been done.

Danny Newton has retired from the game alltogether as well as Iam Legend.

me and Matt Watkins are due to retire at the end of this season, Finn Ellards contract runs out this season but he is not retiring, Robert steane has one year left on his contract.

Matty Lewis, Greg Downing and Muhammed Agin have signed contracts as youth coaches.

Matty Lewis at West Ham
Greg Downing at Middlesbrough
Muhammed Agin at Cagliari

Any idea who I signed for ?

Also Im going away for 2 weeks so will be un-able to post in the thread.

Any idea who I signed for ?

Also Im going away for 2 weeks so will be un-able to post in the thread.

u signed for stuggart

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

ok guys only 2 people are left as players.

Finn Ellard who is at Stuggart and Robert Steane is at Charlton but is due to retire.

ok then guys only Finn is left with a playing career. i will post screenshots of his career history and personel screenshots when he retires. once Finn retires that will be the end of the BAP.

Back