alright buddy.. can you tell me what instructions you gave to your forward 3? I am playing the same formation and trying to work on the amount of xavi's passes

i can't really tell at the minute buddy, i'm chopping and changing the tactics around alot at the minute, till i get it right

i think people have different opinions on what formation barcelona has, people say it's a 4-5-1, 4-3-3 and the strikerless 4-3-3

Well personally I would describe it as a assymetrical 3-4-3 especially when Dani Alves is pushing way up on the RHS.

I tried to make a Barca tactic using the following set up but I ran out of time/patience to test it thoroughly.

GK: SK support: Valdes
DC: DC defend: Pique
DC: DC defend: Puyol
WBL: WB support: Abidal
DMC: AM defend: Busquets
MR: WM support: Alves
MC: DLP support: Xavi
MC: CM support: Iniesta
AMCR: IF attack: Pedro
STC: CF support: Messi
STL: IF attack: Villa

I have a question. I am trying to map the maximum FM Barca game and watching the various games, I noticed that playing the strongest 11-tka FCB virtually no central striker - Villa game on the left Pedro on the right, and Messi often appears in different sectors, usually in the middle of the depth of field. That is why I play 4-3-1-2 setting, ie four defenders, three midfielders in the middle (Xavi, Iniesta + DM), Messi as the classic decade (according to FM and its natural position, |) and seeded at.