Another Emulation of Sir Alex Ferguson!

Season 2014-2015 Part I​

Aberdeen​

Last season went well now the pre-season games were out the way and we had new players out and current players leaving, Ryan Taylor was the biggest loss after failing to agree a contract for a second season at the club. Chelsea became the new feeder club. 11 Players in total were brought in with the total of 475k being spent and nothing coming in.​

Man United Laugh of Interest​

Louis Van Gaal Appointed Man Utd Manager

Players In: Stephen Stirling (Free), Daniel Alfei (50k), Leighton McIntosh (130k), Adam Campbell (Loan), Nile Ranger (Loan), Anass Achahbar (Loan), Tomas Kalas (Loan), Matt Doherty (Free), Tyler Blackett (Free), Pierluigi Gollini (300k), Mark Reynolds (Free)

Players Out: Ryan Taylor, Stephen Hughes, Derek Soutar, Darren Potter, Josh Magennis, Clark Robertson, Ryan Fraser, Matthew Cooper, Craig Duguid

"Although we lost Taylor, we brought in a great replacement in Doherty and some other players, I'm delighted Stephen Stirling has joined me from my old club and I'm taking a risk on young keeper Gollini who will be a great talent in the future." - Ferguson

Europa League 2nd Qual 1st Leg​

Aberdeen 2 - 0 Renova - McIntosh(2)​

Europa League 2nd Qual 2nd Leg​

Renova 2 - 3 Aberdeen - King(2), Ranger​

Europa League 3rd Qual 1st Leg​

Lokomotiv Moscow 4 - 2 Aberdeen - Stirling, McIntosh​

Europa League 3rd Qual 2nd Leg​

Aberdeen 4 - 1 Lokomotiv Moscow - Stirling(2), Burlak(Og), Fyvie​

Europa League 4th Qual 1st Leg​

Aberdeen 2 - 3 Fiorentina - Ranger(2)​

Aberdeen 1 - 0 Dunfermline - Maloney(Og)​

Europa League 4th Qual 2nd Leg​

Fiorentina 1 - 0 Aberdeen​

Motherwell 1 - 3 Aberdeen - Ranger, McGivern(Og), King​

Aberdeen 3 - 1 Inverness - Tuffey(Og), King, McIntosh

Kilmarnock 3 - 1 Aberdeen - McIntosh​

*Ranger sent off*​

Celtic 6 - 2 Aberdeen - Megginson, Stirling​

Aberdeen 2 - 1 East Stirling - Megginson(2)​

Aberdeen 4 - 1 Hearts - King(2), Megginson Fyvie

St Johnstone 1 - 3 Aberdeen - Stirling, King(2)

Aberdeen 2 - 0 Dundee United - Megginson, King

Rangers 5 - 0 Aberdeen​

Aberdeen 1 - 1 Hibernian - King​

Aberdeen 0 - 0 St Mirren​

Scottish League Cup Qtr Final​

Aberdeen 5 - 2 Hibernian - Shaughnessy, Ranger, Chalali(2), King​

Aberdeen 6 - 1 Kilmarnock - Chalali(5), Ranger

Dunfermline 1 - 1 Aberdeen - Megginson​

Aberdeen 1 - 3 Motherwell - Megginson​

Inverness 1 - 2 Aberdeen - Tuffey(Og), Fyvie​

Aberdeen 0 - 2 Celtic​

Aberdeen 3 - 0 St Johnstone - Bakx, Ranger, Hoban(Og)​

Hearts 2 - 2 Aberdeen - Ranger, Shaughnessy​

Dundee Utd 4 - 1 Aberdeen - Chalali​

St Mirren 0 - 4 Aberdeen - Chalali(4)​

It's been an average season so far with plenty of ups and downs, I think the most annoying part is trying to split the old firm with no money! Celtic are dominating the league and no wonder with players like sturridge and sanogo up front. Rangers are the weaker of the two at the moment but we are still quite a bit off challenging them for 2nd place. We need to strengthen some positions especially Goalkeeper & Defence as we concede and lose to many silly goals and games. But with no money and relying on free transfers is hard as the players aren't out there to provide the challenge.​

"If we have any chance of challenging the Old firm and going anywhere in Europe our board either need to provide the money or sell the club to someone who can afford to provide the cash for players as we haven't got the adequate resources to challenge Rangers or Celtic at this moment in time" - Ferguson

Start of Season Aims:​

1. Split Old Firm (Unlikely)​

2. Play well in Europe (Complete)
3. Finish in European Spot (Possible)
4. Win A Cup (Possible)

New Year Season Aims:​

1. Finish 3rd Place
2. Finish in European Spot
3. Win Cup

Hopefully have an update either today or tomorrow.. seasons almost done.

really good story good luck with Aberdeen hopefully you get them to challenge the big two

really good story good luck with Aberdeen hopefully you get them to challenge the big two

thanks ;)
Still not completed the season been busy with work and things. Struggling to challenge for top 2 without money! but weel see.

Season 2014-2015 Part II​

East Stirling - 2011-13
Aberdeen - 2013-Present

The season hadn't gone to great this season, I was hoping to be battling for second place and instead im battling for 3rd with Dundee Utd & Motherwell. Hopefully the second half of the season we can consolidate 3rd place and take our place in europe again next season.

​

Aberdeen 3 - 6 Rangers - Stirling, Chalali, King​

Scottish Cup 4th Round​

Aberdeen 3 - 1 East Stirling - Stirling, Megginson, King​

Hibernian 4 - 1 Aberdeen - Ranger​

Kilmarnock 2 - 1 Aberdeen - Fyvie​

Aberdeen 0 - 1 Dunfermline​

Aberdeen 3 - 1 Inverness - Megginson, Fyvie, King​

Scottish League Cup Semi-Final​

Aberdeen 6 - 2 Celtic - Megginson(2), Chalali(4)

Motherwell 0 - 4 Aberdeen - Megginson, Alfei, Chalali, Anderson​

Scottish Cup 5th Round​

St Johnstone 3 - 3 Aberdeen - Megginson, Chalali(2)​

Celtic 2 - 0 Aberdeen​

Scottish Cup 5th Round Replay​

Aberdeen 5 - 0 St Johnstone - King, Bakx(3), Megginson

Aberdeen 2 - 1 Hearts - King, Vernon

St Johnstone 1 - 1 Aberdeen - Smith(Og)​

Scottish Cup Qtr Final​

Aberdeen 1 - 0 Inverness - King,​

Aberdeen 3 - 4 Dundee United - King, Fyvie, Vernon​

Scottish League Cup Final​

Aberdeen 1 - 3 Dundee Utd - King​

Aberdeen 3 - 0 St Mirren - King(2), Bakx​

Rangers 3 - 2 Aberdeen - King, Gikseghem(Og)​

Aberdeen 1 - 1 Hibernian - King​

Motherwell 0 - 3 Aberdeen - Megginson(2), King​

Aberdeen 3 - 4 Celtic - Fyvie, Ranger, King​

Scottish Cup Semi-Final​

Aberdeen 4 - 1 Dundee - Megginson(2), Chalali, Fyvie

Hibernian 0 - 1 Aberdeen - Chalali​

Aberdeen 3 - 4 Dundee United - Fyvie, Bakx, Chalali

Aberdeen 3 - 4 Rangers - Chalali​

Scottish Cup Final​

Aberdeen 1 - 3 Celtic - Chalali​

I was dissapointed at losing in both finals once again! 4 finals in 2 years and nothing to show for it, especially losing to dundee unite after beating Celtic 6-2 in the run up to the final it was a hard one to take, A dissapointing league finish aswell only managing 6 but thankfully the Cup final ensured we had a place in europe again next season which can only help with the finances! Will need to build for the season again and look for more free transfers as the funds will most likely be low again.​

Louis Van Gaal Sacked from United
Man United laugh off Ferguson Interest (Again)​

Unlucky mate, I'm thinking about starting an emulation of David Moyes, what do you think?

Unlucky mate, I'm thinking about starting an emulation of David Moyes, what do you think?

could be good, but you don't have much room for movement do you ? I'd look at someone with a few clubs possibly hodgson ?

maybe, but it would be a challenge getting preston promoted and doing well with them cos they are really bad, and another manager I could do maybebrenan rodgers? reading swansea liverpool?

So, Anyone that's following got any tips on how to make some money at Aberdeen ? So i can build a Spl winning side to compete and hopefully move up to united in the next 3 seasons.

apologies about not updating this story, just haven't got time. Have been playing the save on & off.

Season 2015-2016 with Aberdeen I finished 2nd and I'm now in CL qualifier vs Dynamo Kiev.

Team: GKS: Jonathan Bond, Robin Larsson(Regen), Cody Cropper(Loanee). Def: Lillo, Blackett, Urquhart, Reynolds, Mouyokolo, Shaughnessy, Mfuiy, Antonio Barragan (free), Greg Cunningham.

Mids: Ryan Jack, Damien Plessis, Stephen Stirling (Brought from east stirling), Ruben Pardo, van der Sleen (Loanee).

Str: Aaron (Top GS and signing of season last year), Joshua King, Mitchel Megginson, Barrie McKay & Yassine Benzia

Currently in talks with Keirrison who has agreed terms!!!