• Braga

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Hearts

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MaximumPower

Reaction score
Well, I'm back with another story. Let's hope this one is successful by my standards (3 pages).

This time you guys get to choose my fate.
View attachment 441165

ROSENBORG

The Norwegian side have had a lot of success and I used to have a pendant from the club hanging on the cupboard handle and I would really like to take them to new heights

View attachment 441164

BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION

Well, not exactly Brighton and Hove Albion. If this story is chosen, then Brighton will have been taken over by FM and be called Brighton FM with increased rep. and finances.

View attachment 441163

1FC KAISERLAUTERN

My local side when I used to live in Germany who have recently turned into a yo-yo club between Germany's top two divisions and I aim to make them a Champions League regular side.

View attachment 441162

BRAGA

The Portuguese side who have been regular CL and EL performers although defeated in the league by Porto and Benfica. I aim to end their reign on the Portuguese league

View attachment 450693
HEARTS OF MIDLOTHIAN

My father's favourite team and one of my favourite teams in the world. I aim to become the Scottish club everyone tries to beat, instead of Celtic.

So, you guys have seen the options, choose my fate.

Last edited:
My vote goes to Rosenborg. Kaiserslautern would be great too, to win back the Bundesliga in 5 years.

But I want to see some great Norwegian regens and I think you can build a team with only Norwegian regens and win great cups.

Kaiserslautern or Rosenberg! Good Luck with whatever gets selected!

Kaiserslautern are winning the poll at the moment, Hearts are second (for the first time)

MaximumPower, I want to start to write a story. How do you get a poll on yout thread?

MaximumPower, I want to start to write a story. How do you get a poll on your thread?

There's an 'Add a Poll' option I think, unfortunately I have completely forgotten how to.

Tied between Hearts and Kaiserslautern but taking into account comments, Kaiserslautern it is.

I'm totally going to follow this thread. It will be the second story I will follow this year. Will it be a long term save?