Another Football Manager Story - League Swapping...

hadyncity

Reaction score
Welcome to my new save! I am still doing my Pentagon Challenge (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2014-manager-stories/166511-hadyncitys-pentagon-challenge.html) but needed a break so I have decided to do a save where I have swapped the English leagues around. I had this idea a few weeks back and finally decided I should do a story on here about it!

Basically I have swapped the English Leagues around apart from League Two.

1. The Premier League are full of twenty Skrill Premier Sides.
2. The Championship currently consists of teams from the Skrill South/North plus four Skrill Premier Sides.
3. League One is nearly the same as the Championship, as teams from Skrill South/ North have been placed here.
4. League Two hasn't changed.
5. Skrill Premier is now full of the Premier League teams, including four championship sides.
6. The Skrill North has teams from the Championship/ League One that play in the Northern part of England.
7. And in the Skrill South it is teams that play in the Championship/ League One and they also are from the Southern area of England.

Here are some screenshots of the leagues:-

Premier League:

View attachment 351028

Championship:

View attachment 351027

View attachment 351026

League One:

View attachment 351025

View attachment 351024

League Two:

View attachment 351023

View attachment 351022

Skrill Premier:

View attachment 351021

View attachment 351020

Skrill North:

View attachment 351019

Skrill South:

View attachment 351018

As you can see from the screenshots is that teams like Barnet, Nuneaton and Hyde plus others are in the Premier League, whereas Manchester United, Chelsea and others are in the Skrill Premier. This should make it harder for them teams to win the Premier League and will give chances to Barnet and teams at that standard to play in the Champions League!

I hope people will follow this story, as it's one that I am very interested in doing!

Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Update will be at the end of the season, where I will be posting screenshots on all leagues, including promotions, relegation's and the cups!

End Of Season 1...

After going on holiday for the first season, a lot has happened in the English leagues with in my opinion a surprise winner of the Premier League.

Premier League:

Title Winners- BRAINTREE

Champions League Qualifiers-
BRAINTREE, ALDERSHOT, LINCOLN, GATESHEAD
Euro Cup Qualifiers- HEREFORD

Relegated- SOUTHPORT, FC HALIFAX, TAMWORTH

Here is a screenshot of the Premier League table

View attachment 350759

So Braintree win the Premier League, however the media prediction was for them to come 7th, with Barnet and Cambridge joint favourites. Not much surprise in Southport getting relegated after they were predicted 19th, but surprised that FC Halifax and Tamworth have gone down when they should of finished mid-table.

Championship:

Title Winners- GRIMSBY
Runner Up- KIDDERMINSTER

Play-Off Winners- LUTON

Relegated- TONBRIDGE, CONCORD RANGERS, MAIDENHEAD

Here is some screenshots of the table

View attachment 350754

View attachment 350753

Not surprised in the winners of the Championship, however I didn't think that Luton would go up through play-offs. For the relegated teams there wasn't a shock in who went down as they all have poor budgets.

League One:

Title Winners-
WESTON SUPER-MARE
Runners Up- HAVANT & WATERLOOVILLE

Play-Off Winners- SUTTON UNITED

Relegated- WORCESTER, BRACKLEY, DORCHESTER, HISTON

Here is two screenshots of the League One table

View attachment 350750

View attachment 350749

Sutton United and Havant & Waterlooville were both the two favourites to win the league but Weston Super-Mare who won the league were predicted to come 18th! A great season for them, but how will they do in the Championship. At the bottom Brackley was the real surprise and shouldn't have got relegated. They were predicted 6th, while the other three teams was all predicted to finish around or in the relegation zone.

League Two:

Title Winners- SCUNTHORPE
Runners Up- SOUTHEND, PORTSMOUTH

Play-Off Winners- CHESTERFIELD

Relegated- TORQUAY, DAG & RED

Some screenshots of League Two

View attachment 350748

View attachment 350747

Not much surprise in the promotions and relegation's in League Two, remember this league didn't change. The only question is how will Torquay and Dag & Red do in the Skrill Premier with big Premier League teams.

Skrill Premier:

Title Winners- MANCHESTER UNITED

Play-Off Winners- CHELSEA

Relegated- WEST HAM, ASTON VILLA, SUNDERLAND, CRYSTAL PALACE

Screenshots of the Skrill Premier table

View attachment 350746

View attachment 350745

So Manchester United and Chelsea are the first to get out of Non League. Also West Ham and the other three relegated teams are going to be playing in the Skrill South/ North next season.

Skrill North:

Title Winners- BLACKBURN

Play-Off Winners- HUDDERSFIELD

Relegated- CARLISLE, NOTTS COUNTY, OLDHAM

Here is the table for the Skrill North

View attachment 350742

So Blackburn win the Skrill North comfortably and Huddersfield will join them in the Skrill Premier. At the other end of the table Carlisle, Notts County and Oldham will not appear at all next season and will have to win the Regional Divisions to get back into the Skrill North.

Skrill South:

Title Winners- WATFORD

Play-Off Winners- IPSWICH

Relegated- SHREWSBURY, STEVENAGE, COLCHESTER

Here is the table for Skrill South

View attachment 350741

A league with no surprises as the favourites win the league, and the third favourites win the Play-Off final. No real surprise in the teams that have been relegated from the Skrill South either as they were three of the bottom four favourites to go down.

FA Cup:

View attachment 350740

FA Trophy:

View attachment 350739

Community Shield:

View attachment 350738

Champions League and Euro League:

View attachment 350737

View attachment 350736

European Super Cup:

View attachment 350735

Thanks for reading and hope you will continue to follow this story as I'm really enjoying it, hope it the same with you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My next update will be showing the league tables for next season and to see who won the World Cup!

Great idea this, would you be able to upload something so it gives others a chance to play with these leagues??

Second Season Preview and World Cup Shock

This is just a little preview of the second season and I will announce the winner of the World Cup which shocked me when I saw it.

Premier League:

View attachment 350308

Braintree are the favourites to win the league after last years success. Hyde are the favourites to get relegated.

Championship:

View attachment 350307

View attachment 350306

Wrexham are the favourites to win the championship with Vauxhall favourites to be relegated.

League One:

View attachment 350304

View attachment 350302

Portsmouth, Scunthorpe and Chesterfield have been made Evens to win the league but at the bottom Barrow and Gloucester should get relegated.

League Two:

View attachment 350301

View attachment 350300

Manchester United and Chelsea should battle it out to win League Two however Dorchester will have to do well if they want to survive and avoid relegation out of the football league.

Skrill Premier:

View attachment 350298

View attachment 350297

So Blackburn have been deducted 10 points for going into administration. Very interesting that. Anyway Manchester City are favourites to win the league, and Torquay are favourites to go down. Blackburn's -10 points have made them third favourites to go down, and face a hard season.

Skrill North:

View attachment 350296

Sunderland are the bookies favourites to win the Skrill North while AFC Fylde and Chorley should go down very quickly.

Skrill South:

View attachment 350291

West Ham are the favourites to go up while the four promoted teams (Cambridge City, Corby, Lewes, Wealdstone) are all 2000-1 to win the league, but who will stay up?

WORLD CUP WINNERS ARE...

SWITZERLAND!

View attachment 350287

After beating Germany on penalties, Switzerland have been crowned champions of the World. England and Argentina both got drawn in the same group with Egypt and Japan, however England and Argentina both went out. Japan and Egypt went through.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next update will be after the second season finishes. Will Braintree win the Premier League again? Will there be a shock in who wins the FA Cup? All revealed in the next update...