TheHig

Reaction score
My presentation of this will be no frills, compared to some of the effort put into other stories on here I will keep it a shorter so hopefully some of you read it.

I'll be starting as an unemployed Manager Called Matt thompson (no capital t on thompson lol) no experience and an ex Sunday league footballer.
My plans are to stay at a club and try to build and only move on for realistic reasons, not just for the sole purpose of jumping from club to club.
Acceptable reasons to move on would be for more wages or a bigger club. I also want to leave clubs in good shaoe when I leave.

This save is already in 2021, so ill summarise my journey so far.....
View attachment 76431

Done one season with Llandudno, did ok and moved to Belarus because Lokomotiv Gomel offered me £600 per week and had enough money to pay for my coaching badges.
I won promotion in my second season, which I think has damaged the club beyond repair, the main reason I left for my current club.
When I gained promotion the club had to take a loan out for £1 million to pay for under soil heating to comply wit the Belarus Highest league regulations.
The repayments of this has caused the club to **** money away, currently £600k in debt, despite this the board still give me a decent budget to bring players in, but they will not fund anymore coaching licences for me.
There isn't enough money in Belarus for them to recover and I need to progress, so I had to leave.

So my next update will be the start of my career at my third club !!