Another kit problem....

fm1063

Reaction score
Like in the title another kit problem but it is different to the others.... instead of the different colour kits they are all red

as you can see eastbourne should be in yellow but they're in red? any Help please

have you used any updates/kit changes? they are the default colours....

i have only got the 11.1 update
as i have heard that the 11.2 update causes problems so i didn't download it

but no other downloads that concern kits

You need to download new update, as it contains match fixes. You don't have to select that as the DB when you play games.

ok thanks for the help

but also this never happened to before the new update came out

Hello,

I have the same problem, all kits are red. So I play with Barca and its very annoying. But in CL Schalke and other teams in my group had their correct kits and also national teams have correct ones, and even Spanish second tier teams have correct kits. I have downloaded some kits, which are 2D, but they show up only in information screen, and anyway in 2D view the "dots"(players) are also correct colors. So the problem is only with 3D matches and some specific leagues, or the league which you play (I'm not sure, but i seems that way). And the new patch can be the problem or maybe it isn't. My brother's game was in patch 11.1.1, so it was before the new patch, and he also had those red kits, when I checked now, after I had installed 11.2.1. My game is 11.2.1, but database changes isn't the cause of this, because my game has the new DB(11.2.0), brother's game has the old DB(11.1.0), but both have red kits.
They changed match engine also for this new 11.2.1 patch, didn't they ? The problem is there, I believe.
So these red kits are default kits, which should be in installed game folder ? Maybe deleting them solves the problem, but I don't now where they are.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

I checked again, and only the league I play has red kits, no other teams have them, national teams, lower league teams in my country, English teams all have correct kits, only Spanish Primera teams in my case have red kits.

Hello,

I have the same problem, all kits are red. So I play with Barca and its very annoying. But in CL Schalke and other teams in my group had their correct kits and also national teams have correct ones, and even Spanish second tier teams have correct kits. I have downloaded some kits, which are 2D, but they show up only in information screen, and anyway in 2D view the "dots"(players) are also correct colors. So the problem is only with 3D matches and some specific leagues, or the league which you play (I'm not sure, but i seems that way). And the new patch can be the problem or maybe it isn't. My brother's game was in patch 11.1.1, so it was before the new patch, and he also had those red kits, when I checked now, after I had installed 11.2.1. My game is 11.2.1, but database changes isn't the cause of this, because my game has the new DB(11.2.0), brother's game has the old DB(11.1.0), but both have red kits.
They changed match engine also for this new 11.2.1 patch, didn't they ? The problem is there, I believe.
So these red kits are default kits, which should be in installed game folder ? Maybe deleting them solves the problem, but I don't now where they are.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

I checked again, and only the league I play has red kits, no other teams have them, national teams, lower league teams in my country, English teams all have correct kits, only Spanish Primera teams in my case have red kits.

I just downlaoded the new patch and deleted my graphics folder and it was fixed so....???