another new face on the forum

phil06

Reaction score
hi everyone, I´m Filipe or Phil if you prefer (used to be called that by the british lads by now :p). Been playing CM since around 2000 swapped to FM a few years later and never went back ^^). After browsing this forum for a fairly long time as "visitor, I finally decided to register to eventually join in on some conversations spread throughout the various threads. Cya there!

Well hello there Filipe, welcome, hope you enjoy your stay ;). Portuguese?

cheers, yeah i´m Portuguese guess my name + the clubs I support gave me away, not many supporting portuguese clubs unless they somehow connected to that country i suppose :p

yeh good luck with your man city story and don't get banned

yeh good luck with your man city story and don't get banned

cheers, i know that man city doesn´t generally win the prize for sympathy on forums, but nevertheless gonna have a go at it, although i´ll limit my succeeding/failing to the sig i think.
And regarding the conditions for getting banned, it seems to be easily avoidable i guess, unless i´d make it a goal to get banned lol.

Well hello there Filipe, welcome, hope you enjoy your stay

Welcome Filipe. Some people think I'm a forum **** but I'm sure we'll get along, just don't spam... I hate it :D

how did you get elano to score 11goals?!?!?!
he is always shocking for me even when i was in the championship!

Welcome to the forums, Filipe. :)

I am playing as Man City and playing Elano as a (backup) MCa, he has scored about 12 goals for me this season (in all competitions). Seems to pounce on a lot of loose balls in the box.

Mind you, he's way behind Robinho, who has scored 43 from memory at better than a goal a game. :O

Welcome to Fm-Base hope you like it as much as i do

cheers for the greetings all, and about the spamming... i know the drill from other forums (not necessarily fm-related ones) ;)

how did you get elano to score 11goals?!?!?!
he is always shocking for me even when i was in the championship!

12 now :p also has 8 assists
well he´s balancing out my strikers´ misfortune of lousy 4 goals lol
i´m playing him as MC with forward movement set to often he´s also my main free kick taker apart from that may just as well be luck, fair amount of players behave differently from game to game

Welcome Filipe, Sporting are the best team in Portugal ;)