Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Another New Update?

Medmax

Oct 27, 2011
Hey guys,

I was just launching the game but Steam is actually updating it. Note that I'm already on the 12.2 patch...
Any news about it?

Thanks

Medmax

Oct 27, 2011
OK cool, just to be sure it happened to you as well. It arrives very quickly after the 12.2 I find. So it should correct some "minor" bugs then. No need to start a new save I guess. The modos would probably post the change details when they'll know more about it.
Thanks mate

W4NKER

Oct 4, 2011
Football Manager 2012 v12.2.1
-----------------------------

General
=======
- Fixed issue where the game would create too many scout reports, sometimes resulting in missing reports, runtime errors or a crash
- Fixed issue where Reminder Date was not being saved when confirming notes
- Fixed postponed fixtures issue that resulted in warnings being displayed and a possible crash

Competitions
============
- Fixed issue in pre-12.2.0 saves where some players in Greek & Hungarian leagues are incorrectly regarded as Foreign
- Fixed issue where winning the Turkish Premier League is not credited
- Prevented new Russian foreign player rules applying to pre-12.2.0 saves

Database
========
- Corrected Nottingham Forest chairman's retirement date so he is now available for board interaction
- Corrected Sam Hutchinson retirement date so he now appears in-game

LFCMarshall

YNWA.
Aug 21, 2009
Well my game ran proper slow on 12.2 where as before it was like lightning

the new update seems to have sorted it out! :)

livipunk

Aug 24, 2009
It changes bugs during your current save, so you won't need to start a new save. The main fix is the Scouting Reports bug. That was a game destroyer, meant you could no longer scout players basically.

casey32

Mar 30, 2009
will this apply to 12.2 saves as i still havent got it and the problems only started with me today