Another one taking a shot at LLM!

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
Hey guys, having a go at lower-league management myself after seeing successful results from Gregory and MetroiD, among others. I feel the challenge involved and extra commitment required will spice up the game for me, as I have been finding it all too easy lately. I will be using no modifiers of any sort, and playing with AFC Wimbledon.

Here's where I'm already facing an issue. I have been given a transfer budget of 13k and a wage budget of 1.3k, but having never managed a team below the Coca-Cola league 2 before, I've not really got any idea on how to find players who will be intertested in joining me in the BSS.

If you have any suggestions for players I can purchase, or a method to discovering useful players who will actually be willing to play for my club, then please let me know.

Glory to LLM!

if you are going for the long haul, try and get your coaching good, then your team is going to always get better(i managed to beat deportivo with a buch of lads under 21)

but thats the way i work it, making my youngun's do well,

i get coaches instead of players,

do you move on or stay with the same team?

I'm planning to stay here, and do similar to you... raise youngsters up, but the youth academy and facilities I have are only 5-6 out of 20, according to the official FM Data Editor, and I'm not sure if that is enough to realistically raise a youth army.

i have started one with Havant & W so i get no transfer budget
i also am trying to promote the team right up but it is tough when you have a weak team in comparison to the high leagues

If i was you i'd get Free transfer's but get a few Decent coachs

Look at the burnley coachs A.K.A Steve Davis he will work like a treat for AFC wimbledon A.K.A M K Dons

what I did was looked at the teams around me who's first team players where out of contract, looked at the england trail games to see if I could sign anyone from england trail teams 3 and 4, also request a parent club, i was lucky, i got arsenal and they loaned me Jay Simpson, who had a blinding season on the right wing.

Thanks for the advice guys.

If i was you i'd get Free transfer's but get a few Decent coachs

Look at the burnley coachs A.K.A Steve Davis he will work like a treat for AFC wimbledon A.K.A M K Dons

AFC Wimbledon aren't the MK Dons mate. MK Dons were formerley Wimbledon FC.

After a few signings ranging from £0 to £3k, I've moved up to 3rd currently and it's just hit the January season.

My home form until December was unbeaten, but I would lose like every match when playing away. After hitting December time, I lost some home form but overall I've been performing better in Away games, so I've slowly risen up the table.

Got 4k left, probably going to try and get a back-up WB/L and/or ML. Left wingers are so difficult to come by for me in the Conference. : [

you can sign transfer listed players under 20k for 0k

good luck man

i know i enjoy a game more when i finally make it to the top and im managing the likes of inter, or liverpool when i know ive actually earned it and served my "apprenticeship"