Another Red Era? A Manchester United Story

• Thread starter Thread starter UnitedRed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 5K
stfu kid, your a little creep whos picking an argument because he clearly didn't take offense from it. Internet warriors are the ones who start arguments like you.
Okay random little numpty stop taking over his thread now this is getting stupid your the little idiot whos been on this site for two minutes and is already telling people what to do, im more than happy to start a thread called the dKempz moaning thread so you can continue your rubbish there, would you prefer that, and enough of the naughty language im only a child as you said, Internet Warrior over and out.:P

Wigan had me worrying there by taking the lead but we powered through to win great volley from Carrick to level the game and Kagawa finishing it off by taking it round the keeper and slotting it in the net to win the Community shield!
View attachment 367721

Whats your tactic 3 central midfielders? Man Utd are good with wingers and Van Persie up front and Rooney as an AMC?

not bad start maybe write a bit more about the game and to make screenshots bigger double tap it then you get options to change size other then that keep it up its not too bad for a first attempt

Okay random little numpty stop taking over his thread now this is getting stupid your the little idiot whos been on this site for two minutes and is already telling people what to do, im more than happy to start a thread called the dKempz moaning thread so you can continue your rubbish there, would you prefer that, and enough of the naughty language im only a child as you said, Internet Warrior over and out.:P

You was the one moaning, like I said he never took it to offence so stop talking

You was the one moaning, like I said he never took it to offence so stop talking

You two drop it. Got a problem? PM each other.

Nice start anyway UnitedRed.

You two drop it. Got a problem? PM each other.

Nice start anyway UnitedRed.
As i said i would make him his own thread if he wanted to continue moaning, i have also been trying to comment on the story

cool man, have just started the pass the parcel version for Man Utd so working on a tactic at the moment
Hope it goes well for you man will have a look at it. I prefer not to play with winger personally at United as they are quite poor and other area's of the squad were more important to improve. This tactic for me suits all the key players I want to use in my first team. :)

Hope it goes well for you man will have a look at it. I prefer not to play with winger personally at United as they are quite poor and other area's of the squad were more important to improve. This tactic for me suits all the key players I want to use in my first team. :)
yeah man i have brought in Alaba, Fellaini and Lewandowksi

Well where do I start Gundogan should not have been sent off in my opinion and that's why I believe we lost after missing a key player but these things happen we'll just have to pick our heads up and look forward to the next match. Although we were a man down the performance wasn't that bad.

View attachment 367816

Last edited:
Going well mate Januzaj has been good on our pass the parcel Man Utd save just finished the first season 20 points clear at the top undefeated in the league,

Back