Reaction score
Okay Another Rookie Story At Celtic FC. Will Continue This Stroy after One Season. Here Is What Has Happened So Far:

Celtic Hire Rookie As Manager
Today Celtic Football Club Hired Mark Paterson As Their New Manager. The Rookie Boss Replaces Tony Mowbray After He Had A Torrid Time At The Parkhead Club. Paterson Now Has The Daunting Task Of Clearing The Dead Wood Out From The Club And Bring New Faces In With An £8.5million Budget. Celtic Have Ki From FC Seoul Coming In January In A Deal Believed To Be Around £1.7m
Paterson Said In His First News Conference“I Will Be Looking To Offload A Few Players, Some Players Don’t Fit Into My Plans And Will Need To Go. I Would Like To Bring A Few Fresh Faces In And I Have A Few In Mind.” Paterson Went On To Say “I Will Be Looking To Play An Attacking Style And Players Like Shaun Maloney And Aiden McGeady Will Help Me Do This For The Coming Season.”

Celtic Manager Mark Paterson Has Scoured the Transfer Market for Players and Has Come Up With A Few Potential Transfer And Loan Targets.

- J.Chevanton From Sevilla (LOAN) - ACCEPTED

- Danko Lazovic From PSV (TRANSFER - £1.2M) - CONTRACT
- Aleksander Lukovic From Udinse (TRANSFER £900K) - CONTRACT
- Milan Smiljanic From Espanyol (TRANSFER £675K) - JOINED
- Felipe Baloy From Monterry (TRANSFER £1.4M) – CONTRACT

The Celtic Manager Is Hopefull He Will Get These Players To Boost His Title Chances And Get To The Last 16 Of The Champions League.

On The Staff Transfer Front Celtic Lost Coach Tom Boyd To Motherwell.

Celtic Made Their First Signing Of The Season And Under The Paterson Era. Milan Smiljanic Joined The Club For A Fee Of £650,000 And The 22 Year Old Is Looking To Impress His New Manager.

MilanSmiljanic.png

Celtic Have Also Managed To Sell Youngster Ryan Conroy To Dundee For A Few Of £24,000. Also On The Transfer News Celtic Have Missed Out On Signing Aleksander Lukovic Who Joined Lazio On A 2 Year Deal.
[FONT=&quot]Celtic Have Also Manage To Get Sevilla Striker Javier Chevanton On Loan For 12 Months To Help Paterson With More Attacking Options And Goalscorers And Also Felipe Baloy To Help Tighten Up The Defence. Another Addiotion To The Strike Force At Celtic Is Danko Lazovic Who Has Joined From PSV Eindoven On A 2 Year Deal.
JavierChevantn.png
FelipeBaloy.png

DankoLazovic.png

Today Was Also The Draw For The Best 3rd Place Play-off And Celtic Have Been Drawn Away To Dinamo Moscow In The First Competitive Game Of Mark Paterson’s Managerial Career At Celtic.
EuropeanChampionsCup-1.png

[/FONT]Manager Mark Paterson Has Decided On His First 11 For His First Game In Charge Away To Albion Rovers.
Celtic.png
Albion Rovers Vs Celtic
Celtic Bgean The Game Well And Found Themselves 2-0 Within 6 Minutes Through Aiden McGeady And Marc Antoine Fortuné. Celtic Mounted The Pressure And Were Passing The Ball Around Well Throughout The First Half, Signs Of Improvement Aalready Showing. 6 Minute Before Half Celtic Scored Another And It Was Scott McDonald Who Scored From A Well Placed Cross From Andreas Hinkel. 3-0 At The Break. Celtic Made 11 Changes At Half Time Just To Bring A Bit Of Freshness To The Game. Everyone But Giorgios Samaras Will Play 45 Minutes. After Half Time Celtic Again Mounted Pressure On Rovers And Had Chances To Score But The Game Ended 3-0.
AlbionRoversvCeltic-2.png

It Already Looks Like This Celtic Side Is Starting To Take Shape.

whats the skin your useing buddie.. great start