he looks good! strange no Int appearances yet though...

That future screenshot is amazing :O
He improved by like 8 on the physical stats
Never saw gk ability go up lol
Awesome find mate

Er wow! Quality find, think he has stayed hidden up until now, must have great PA to improve like that. If you are still going in that save I'd love to see how he looks by the time he is 25. Would be nice to sign another poacher other than Niang or Fierro all the time!

screw that actually, he'd rule as an inside forward. Just checked on both my saves, on one he is 27 and still at his starting club, looks only slightly better than when he was a 17 year old. On my other he is still there too, but at 18 he appears to be heading in the direction of your future screenshot. I'll enquire about him when I get to the premiership.

That future screenshot is amazing :O
He improved by like 8 on the physical stats
Never saw gk ability go up lol
Awesome find mate

well the first screenshot is from the first patch
the future one is from the last one so they probably boosted him a bit , since he played a lot this season and played well
if u compare the screenshots he improved most stats by 4 and physical by 5 i think,

Er wow! Quality find, think he has stayed hidden up until now, must have great PA to improve like that. If you are still going in that save I'd love to see how he looks by the time he is 25. Would be nice to sign another poacher other than Niang or Fierro all the time!

you can look up lenny langis, i prefered him over Niang

Hi mate.
Im trying to find him at FM13 but without success. Can yuo help me to understand why his name doest pop up?
Best regards