Druggan

Reaction score
Hey,

This story is about Antequera Club de Fútbol, they start in Spain, second division b4.

I want to get them to Lige BBVA and it won't be easy.

So this is officially the start of the story.

Thanks all of you :) the first update will be tommorow probably during the day.

Update!

Well I'm sorry the update took so long I was rather busy, life comes first :).

The honeymoon period is now officially over but we enjoyed a rather amazingly easy pre-season.

We played all non-league sides and with my customized tactic we trounced them all. I will be uploading this tactic after the first season of this lets play, if I do well.

I'm having problems with the finances though, we were originally £762 over the wage budget, somehow I managed to get that down to £153 I cant get anyone's contracts down anymore than I already have I even hired in new back-room staff who were better and payed less but I cant get it down. Any suggestions would be great. :)

I made only one signing due to my lack of funds and all but he looks great, he is a left winger/striker, he will be played as a winger.

He scored a hat-trick on his debut.

The screenshots are just below :).

Further Update

Well after a great start to the pre-season, we have turned DISMAL, not that we didn't expect to be this bad.

We are considered the worst team in the league and pretty much guaranteed that we would be relegated, but we are determined not to be completely destroyed.

Granada 74 Vs. Antequera = 2 - 1

We actually dominated the game as a whole, Fernandito our target man striker scored our goal just 2 minutes into the game. We were really unlucky in the fact that Granada 74 were just more lethal in the end scoring 2 of their 4 shots while our 7 shots only managed to get 1. Granada 74 just happen to be one of the favourites for the league so I'm not too bothered about this result.

Cueta Vs. Antequera = 3 - 1

This game was completely dominated by Cueta, they had a great midfield display with all of their midfielders getting at least an 8.2 rating. on the other hand there was one positive Fernandito got another goal to his name, he is looking to be a bright spark to the squad.

Antequera Vs. Linense = 3 - 2

Well we got a win, in a match that we should never have lost a goal in what-so-ever. One of our defenders was DISMAL he was to blame for both Linense goals in the space of 3 minutes. In lighter news Mario Sanchez scored a qaulity double from the left wing. Marcos our Defensive Midfielder scored from the spot to end the win.

Antequera Vs. Milillo = 1 - 3

Well we got destroyed in this match Fernandito yet again got us a goal but the real star of the game was Milillo's Andres he scored a very well deserved Hat-trick in the game and to be honest it seemed like he was the only man on the pitch altogether.

Review

Well at least we can build upon we already have done, we can certainely improve and we will be looking for a new partner for Fernandito.

hey that is a cool looking skin what is it??

It's the klasa gold skin you can download the complete pack on here its called klasa 1.1

Update number 3 will be posted later today :).

of course with a description of what happened in each match and a surprise signing :eek: unfortunately I didn't get to register him in time but he is the new partner for Fernandito.

The link to download klasa 1.1 is below

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=829

Update!

Form has continued poorly and this update has only one bright spark...

However I think before I depress you all, the next update is looking very shiny!

So as I said I have a new signing, unfortunately he hasn't been registered in time but will be in the January window. His name is Hugo and is more of a targetman but a good one at this level if you ask me.

Roquetas Vs. Antequera = 2 - 2

We were very lucky during this game, having given away 2 penalties and both of them were missed against us. We did get destroyed by David Moreno who was on loan from Almeria. Fernandito scored a double against them in the last 10 minutes to draw the game.

Antequera Vs. Puertollano = 1 - 1

Well we completely owned this game and should have won by something like 5 - 2 to us. They scored in the last minute from an own goal. I don't have much else to say about this because it was very dissappointing.

Linares Vs. Antequera = 1 - 0

We in all honesty had this game right up until Richard the captain and centre back got sent off on the 67th minute. We deserved the win and if a computer game could cheat you this would be the one.

Antequera Vs. Cadiz = 1 - 3

Cadiz have the most talented striker in the league, Mariano Toedtli. He is quite literally good enough for the lower team championship - higher league 1. I will supply a screenshot of him. We didn't deserve anything from this game but Fernandito made himself a hero and left us with some pride by scoring again.

Review

We were woeful, infact beyond woeful but we have clinged onto 16th position and that leaves us just above the drop zone but in the play-off zone. The next update is rather cheary though.

Update

Well the past 4 results in this update were brilliant to say the least, we won 3 of the 4 and drew the other. We shot ourselves straight up to 9th position with just 4 good results...

Lucena Vs. Antequera = 0 - 2

Delightful game, first game that we controlled and managed to win in a long, long time. Fernandito scored the first, it was a qaulity 30 yard drill-shot, Marcos then went on to score a penalty that was labelled as controversial but we scored it anyway.

Portuense Vs. Antequera = 1 - 2

We once again controlled a game that we went on to win, it should have had an amazingly bigger margin but we will be cool with what we got. Richard first scored in the air from a corner, followed by yet another Fernandito goal. Marcos unfortunately went on to score an own goal but we were still happy with the result.

Antequera Vs. San Fernando = 3 - 2

We were over-run by San Fernando, infact we were destroyed at the back but somehow we managed to scored 3 goals in the last 15 minutes with sheer inspiration from Juan Jesus when he scored two 30 yard screamers. Jose went on to score the last one, the goals from San Fernando came from Canito and Puli.

Conquense Vs. Antequera = 2 - 2

We managed to draw amazingly, they were 2 - 0 up and somehow we turned it right around. A cracking goal from Fernandito put us into a confident position to go on and equalise, Juan Jesus yet again with a 30 yard screamer, just to put us straight into 9th spot. Javi Gomez scored a nice goal for them and then Benat scored a great free-kick against us.

Review

So this update was absolutely brilliant for me anyway, the most enjoyable time we've had so far and with us in 9th place it seems the team has a new belief and a new shine. Fernandito seems to be the best player anyway. Xurxo is a young 17 year and I will be introducing him into the team this season so you may see his name in the updates, he has great little stats very strong and naturally fit. I will include a screenshot of him.

Well Druggan, keep it up you probaly won't make promotion this season but it's early days, and you never know just stay within reach of the playoffs :)

despite you being a celtic fan8o|:L, i have to admit im impressed and intrigued by your effort and persevernce:) just stick in and im sure youll reach your target(yn):d good luck:p

Like this story I'll be reading on... Good luck!

nice story, hopefully you will get promotion in the next season, just use this season to expose the dead wood and work out the positions in which you need to improve, strengthen at summer and you'll be ready to fight for promotion.