Druggan

Reaction score
I'm sure he is really well known, but I just want to know if anyone has ever signed him, he looks good but does he get better?

If anyone can get me a screenshot from later in the game it would be a great help, here is the screenshot from the start of the game, just below.

Quality player, signed him once for Fulham, gets a lot of yellow cards though, no good going forward but what do you expect with those stats.

He is a very good player. Relatively cheap at the start, But as far as I know, its only really his mental and physical stats that get higher.

Quality player, signed him once for Fulham, gets a lot of yellow cards though, no good going forward but what do you expect with those stats.

He is a very good player. Relatively cheap at the start, But as far as I know, its only really his mental and physical stats that get higher.
Thanks that's all I needed to know other than a screenshot but I don't need the screenshot. :)

Looks top quality. Never heard of him before so thanks for the find and comments :D

I think you could try to retrain him as a DC too. He plays well as an Anchor Man.

Good at playing DM
Especially in a midfield trio. Just sits behind the other 2 and gives them the ball :)

I think you could try to retrain him as a DC too. He plays well as an Anchor Man.
he's only 1.71m and maybe its just me, but somehow i noticed that he missed quite a significant number of headers in my game when retrained as a dc, though he might make a good right back

thats how i use him, or any other DM for that matter. strengthens you defensive line.

sign him up....you won't regret it...sold my hargreaves..been a star in my squad eversince...flying tackle all over the pitch.

got him but sold him not bcos he sucks but cos i had hamsik camin and didnt want yo waste him
he's actually gud. u cld use him; here u go

Is there anyway to find a player when you haven't selected the league? I'm looking for Annan. I checked Rosenborg but he isn't there. Checked their transfers (i'm 3 seasons in) they have transfers out but he isn't on there either. I also checked Ghana and had no luck.

Is it even possible unless you know the exact team that they play for?

Thanks.

Is there anyway to find a player when you haven't selected the league? I'm looking for Annan. I checked Rosenborg but he isn't there. Checked their transfers (i'm 3 seasons in) they have transfers out but he isn't on there either. I also checked Ghana and had no luck.

Is it even possible unless you know the exact team that they play for?

Thanks.

search for Anthony Annan? if you don't find him then he doesn't exist in your game...

search for Anthony Annan? if you don't find him then he doesn't exist in your game...

That was the first thing I tried.... Thanks anyway. I'll just forget about him.

Very good anchor man at a low price. Has a hidden attribute of about 18 for dirtiness though. Becomes a bit of a liability for fouls and cards. Even with tackling at easy setting.

he's an absolute beast. He scores a few for Stoke (img) in my game as well