I play him as a False 9, with Inside Forwards (Depay and Januzaj/Mata) just behind him. Scored 15 goals in first season but wasn't starting. Started him second season and scored 39 goals in all comps in about 35 apps.

I'm Arsenal, but before the 3rd season united sold him to Norwich for £14mil or something like that

Started my third season, and finally got around to d/ling genie scout .. He seems to only have a PA of 162 : (

I'm a chelsea fan man. But i can't stop loving this kid... So i splashed 80 M Euros on him and have not looked back. Him and Gabriel barbosa... Tear defenses apart.

he scores around a goal a game for me. m in 4th season now. 3rd season he had 31 goals in 34 matches.

That really depends on each save since he has a negative PA. So in one game he might have 160 PA and in another game he might have 190 PA.

Since I play with Liverpool every year and usually only have long-term saves in England, I decided to start two new saves. One of those is with Schalke because they have high potential players and I like developing those.

Martial fits that bill as well, but the problem I have is that, right now, I signed Michy Batshuayi in my first season. Would Martial also play good on the left wing as an Inside Forward or is it better to sell Batshuayi and get Martial in on his position when I get the chance?

Anyone who played him on the left wing: some screenshots or goals and assists in a season would be appreciated.

Martial as an IF

Since I play with Liverpool every year and usually only have long-term saves in England, I decided to start two new saves. One of those is with Schalke because they have high potential players and I like developing those.

Martial fits that bill as well, but the problem I have is that, right now, I signed Michy Batshuayi in my first season. Would Martial also play good on the left wing as an Inside Forward or is it better to sell Batshuayi and get Martial in on his position when I get the chance?

Anyone who played him on the left wing: some screenshots or goals and assists in a season would be appreciated.

Same considering him as in IF on the left for my inter team

improve his confidence in front of goal

This is the key; in my opinion this is what exactly Martial needs at the start of the game. Which hidden or displayed attributes are required for that? We all know the "composure" attribute but I'm asking especially if there are some hidden attributes that affect composure in front of goal.

oivp2zt.png

Broke the record for most league goals scored in a season, for both United & the Premier League overall. Also broke Law's record for goals scored in all comps.