Reaction score
is now a world class winger has been amazing for me 48 starts 38 goals across all comps last season as his best season to date

wE6rGQ.jpg

hDClKO.jpg

and yet only 44m? With 4 yrs left on contract?

At what price would u sell?

Interesting to see how he does if played as a winger, I've been using him as a retrained wing back (trust me) and he's been an absolute giant. He can't tackle to save himself and his marking is shocking but going forward in a dominant side he's a beast.

View attachment 92698View attachment 92697

EDIT - I should mention that I took a break from Utd in seasons 2020/21 and 2021/22 so he will have been playing in a more natural position during that time and has lost a little step in the wing back role.

View attachment 1118852

he was plague with injuries the past 2-3 seasons but when he plays he does really well

i lost him for 8-10 months for damaging his cruciate ligaments **** take had to buy felipe anderson as his temp replacement bonus is he will be ready close to end of season if i can get into key finals in knockout stages & final games to secure title :D

i lost him for 8-10 months for damaging his cruciate ligaments **** take had to buy felipe anderson as his temp replacement bonus is he will be ready close to end of season if i can get into key finals in knockout stages & final games to secure title :D

somehow he seems to be injury prone even without being reported as that LOL