Antonio Conte lll 3-5-2 and 3-3-4 lll ::::: by ARTISAN :::::: 14.2.2.

4-0 at my first game,
middlesbrough vs peterborough (I am middlesbrough).
Just tick off the offside trap because drop deeper and offside trap dosen't going well together.
good job!

What is the best one to use away? The 3-5-2 (wingbacks).
I'm Liverpool. In need of a solid performing tactic away from home in the latest version on LFCMarshalls update.
Thanks in advance.

They all work equally well away or at home. I mentioned in the OP when to use the tactics

4-0 at my first game,
middlesbrough vs peterborough (I am middlesbrough).
Just tick off the offside trap because drop deeper and offside trap dosen't going well together.
good job!

Very good result there :).

I will try it without offside trap. I left offside trap on because despite asking the players to drop deeper the defensive line is still relatively high due to overload instructions. But I can see what you mean. I will take it off the Hold Formation and see how it goes since it is set to a counter mentality.

I added some clips from my Liverpool save. I was a bit of a numpty though and when trying to save my Liverpool game before loading the southampton one, I overwrote the southampton save :O :'(. I am quite devastated. But the show must go on

@Artisan as already stated, FANTASTIC OP!! I'm already using a 3-5-2 in my personal save w/ an AMC instead of a DMC but will def try this out as I can easily implement it.

I'm gonna try your tacs with one of my saves.
I'll let you know how it goes.

No more of you have tried this one ??

Don't know who to put as regista.. What are some good ones
I used Gerrard in my Liverpool save and Shneiderlin in my Southampton save and they played really well. As for other signings, if you look at the original post, I recommended Jonathan Dos Santos from Barcelona but i never used him. Also michal bradley. You can also do a search based on Pirlo

Do you think it would disrupt the tactic much to drop one of the strikers back to AMC? If no, what role would you recommend?

Do you think it would disrupt the tactic much to drop one of the strikers back to AMC? If no, what role would you recommend?

I think it could work but it would make it easier for opposition defenders to mark your lone striker. With a false 9 dropping into space, it it drags defenders out of position. Why don't you give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Assign him as an Enganche if you do. Im not sure if that would clash with the Regista though. You could also change both roles and make a Deep Lying Forward and a Shadow striker. That always used to work for me. Just realised I have rambled for quite a bit, lol.

Great tactic, best ive used on 14.2.2 patch :) ive played 11 league games and won 11, sure it is with Man U, but its incredible solid! Ive scored 32 goals and only 4 against me :)
What ppms would you give your players in each role?

Great tactic, best ive used on 14.2.2 patch :) ive played 11 league games and won 11, sure it is with Man U, but its incredible solid! Ive scored 32 goals and only 4 against me :)

What ppms would you give your players in each role?
That is great. I am happy its working so well for you. I will add my suggested player preferred moves in the opening post and add your comments as well. Thanks for testing

I've started using this tactic with my newly promoted Hyde team in League 2 (promoted via Skrill Premier play-offs, despite being predicted to finish 20th).So far, I've used it in 8 games and I've won 3, drew 1 and lost 4 however, that doesn't really tell the story as the team is poor and my best goalkeeper is currently injured.

My last game was a 5-2 win over Plymouth though and we played really well in the draw too (20 shots, 6 CCC's). I'm confident that once maximum fluidity is achieved, they'll kick on and get some re good results.

Will keep you posted on progress as I may help some people who prefer lower league/underdog teams in FM decide to use this

I've started using this tactic with my newly promoted Hyde team in League 2 (promoted via Skrill Premier play-offs, despite being predicted to finish 20th).So far, I've used it in 8 games and I've won 3, drew 1 and lost 4 however, that doesn't really tell the story as the team is poor and my best goalkeeper is currently injured.

My last game was a 5-2 win over Plymouth though and we played really well in the draw too (20 shots, 6 CCC's). I'm confident that once maximum fluidity is achieved, they'll kick on and get some re good results.

Will keep you posted on progress as I may help some people who prefer lower league/underdog teams in FM decide to use this

Thanks mate. It is frustrating when you get CCCs and you don't score. It is important that you have the right players especially the regista, false 9 and wingbacks. Happy it has worked pretty decent for you so far. Keep me posted./

I'll give this a go with Milan on the weekend if I get the chance mate