Antonio Puerta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well seeing as you aren't a woman and obviously don't have a visitor I had to think of a reason why you've been an absolute ***** and posted absolute nonsense all over the forums.

O RLY? Since when is that nonsense? <s>Craven</s> Grant made an argument against me, so I argued back. Now, Lee, go learn what logic is and what co-incides during an argument, then we'll talk again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait what? I haven't said a word in here against you or a word at all for that matter. Now that I have I will say I agree with what you're saying somewhat. Yes, it's sad that Antonio Puerta has died, it's sad when anyone dies but I'm not being disrespectful when I say that he doesn't deserve more attention than if I, Ad or anyone here on FM-Base was to die.

Death happens all the time, for some more tragically. That doesn't mean they should be given more or less attention but that's what happens, he's in the spotlight playing a popular sport at the highest level, more people will pay attention to this than "genocide happening in zimbabwe and uganda and wherever ******* else." It's just the world we live in.

This is a stupid thing to be arguing over on a mainly FM related forum. Just accept this happens and you can't change it.

Well, for a start the first paragraph has nothing to do with this. It's not about who mourns more or whatever bullshit you're going on about. It's not about why people cheer big teams more than smaller teams. I will pay him respect. But, there's ******* genocide happening in ******* zimbabwe and uganda and wherever fuckign else, and you can't spare a second of your day to think about the thousands dying, who are at the end of the day just as relevant as this other human is, and you're paying him respects like he died a ******* hero. 1 football player dying gets more coverage than that ****, it's pathetic, dying is almsot like a commodity nowadays - people are accepting it, it just seems it's different when a celebrity or a football player dies - where's your morals?

Shut up ya emo :p

Ad it's nonsense and you know it is.

My argument was just as pointless as any of yours have been seeing as you're arguing over nothing.

This is a football forum so when a footballer dies it's pretty big news. Nobody is treating him as a hero they are just shocked that someone who is supposed to be fit and healthy has died so unexpectedly. Nobody is treating him any differently to the other people who pass away. Seeing as you care so much go ahead and make a thread for every single person who passes away and I'm sure everyone will feel the same way about them too.

Seeing as you know so much about these Genocides you've heard about in your songs feel free to tell us all about them in a separate thread.

I was simply stating my point of view, which someone opposed, so I backed that up with reason...which you found too hard to do.

I was simply stating my point of view, which someone opposed, so I backed that up with reason...which you found too hard to do.

There's a difference between stating your point of view and calling everyone else ignorant.

I will pay him respect. But, there's ******* genocide happening in ******* zimbabwe and uganda and wherever fuckign else, and you can't spare a second of your day to think about the thousands dying, who are at the end of the day just as relevant as this other human is, and you're paying him respects like he died a ******* hero.

:detective

Tis a shame this thread turned into an arguement, going to close it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.