Zagger

Reaction score
I like to play posession football like barcelona.Altough i have the same problem like Guardiola and barca have at the moment.Lack of good finishing.I`ve tried three forwards upfront, offside playing and target man, but no success.I like the players movement in midfield and defense but the wingers and striker not so good.And also i am proud to note that i havent lost yet a game( 18,conceded 2 ).So everykind of a proffesional help is welcomed.

Well JP Woody's Barca tactic is good from what I've used of it.

Yes, i have tried it.Its a good winning tactic but winning is not the only thing im looking for.Bit of possesion and bigger scorelines are excactly what im lokking for (Like real barca).

Without knowing what is you are currently doing, this is going to be a stab in the dark. However you may grab an idea from something...

If your strikers are putting in a lot of shots, but the on-target stat is low, try slowing the tempo a notch or two

If your strikers are being closed down, try increasing tempo a notch or two

If your strikers are running with the ball and being tackled off it, reduce the run with ball setting

If your strikers are not getting fed enough from midfield, increase the number of players playuing through balls, or increase some from rarely to mixed or mixed to often

If less than 15-20% of crosses are finding their target, try reducing the crossing rate for the wingers so they cut inside more... or increase the wingers through ball rating

Put your strikers on a different training schedule which includes high finishing, attack, tactics and ball control

If you strikers are going wide too often, reduce their crossing rate to rarely so they stay in front of the goals more

Cheers

^^^ he pretty much explained everything you need to know there, but u said u dont score, but ur beatin teams like 3-0, so does it really matter??

^^^ he pretty much explained everything you need to know there, but u said u dont score, but ur beatin teams like 3-0, so does it really matter??

Exactly! What is wrong with winning 2-0, 2-0, 3-0, 5-0? :S With Real Madrid I used to win like 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1 but a win is a win, when you start dropping points you should be worried about your strikers..

problem is when striker shoot 20-30 shots on goal and score 2/3.And there is no problem , just as i said above.I just want to play beautiful(joga bonito my man : P).The other tactic of mine is counter attacking and its possesion is usually 40/45 against60/55 but with lots of goals.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

yea, i might check the crossing thingy.Most likely one of my problems might be oppositions ultra defensive tactic: /