dewsbop

Reaction score
So i'm currently Wolves in my 5th season and found myself struggling to pick wins up. I like to think i have quite a decent squad (good enough for top 8). My previous seasons i won the championship, finished 6th in the EPL and gained qualification to the EURO Cup, got 9th in the third season in EPL and then got 6th in the fouurth season in the EPL again with EURO Cup qualification.

Now in my fifth season back in the EURO Cup and struggling to get wins. I don't know if its my tactics or if my squad is infact as strong as i think it is.

I have deleted the tactics I was using due them starting to get less effective and wanting to have a fresh approach.

View attachment 293779

Thats my current squad and the tactic i'm trying to make more effective.

Any advice would be appreciated.

So i'm currently Wolves in my 5th season and found myself struggling to pick wins up. I like to think i have quite a decent squad (good enough for top 8). My previous seasons i won the championship, finished 6th in the EPL and gained qualification to the EURO Cup, got 9th in the third season in EPL and then got 6th in the fouurth season in the EPL again with EURO Cup qualification.

Now in my fifth season back in the EURO Cup and struggling to get wins. I don't know if its my tactics or if my squad is infact as strong as i think it is.

I have deleted the tactics I was using due them starting to get less effective and wanting to have a fresh approach.

View attachment 293779

Thats my current squad and the tactic i'm trying to make more effective.

Any advice would be appreciated.

ive learnt today that if i'm using the same formation too many games in a row then i get found out easily

i did 3 years with rovers and struggled because i came predicatble, took the bayern job and was top by xmas break...soon after i was getting found out so i changed to a counter 4-1-4-1 and its helped graft out results rather than play possesive football and lose leading to me dropping to fifth and now ive scrambled back to rd after nearly losing my job

on team stats check the form guide that always a good indicator for myself wether i need to graft or go free-flowing

hope this helps

rather than just rely on 1 tactic try to have 3. I use a 4-5-1 and a 4-2-3-1 admittedly both variations each other just different positionings then i use a 3-4-1-2 for when i'm chasing the game

I think a 4-2-3-1 needs to be fluid? That's just the way I see it. Seems almost like a playmaker overload. Do you really need three? I think destroyer, passer, creator would be a better option. Do your wingers play too wide? Lots of crosses to a pacey player like Ademilson wouldn't seem like a decent option in my eyes. Maybe your side is too attacking and leaks goals. Four advanced players on top of two playmakers means that there will be lots of gaps for better opposing sides to orchestrate attacks :)

You can try to use tactics of Zero Sea in this forum, it's very good.