Any Bets?

I'm seriously backing our boys... Think we have a great coach and if he can keep the players injury free then we have as good a shot as any team... also Uruguay to be the shock team.

Our boys as in england?

I have placed a little £5 bet on Spain at 4/1, I am going to put more on them. I cannot really see past them to be honest. Might have a little bet on England, as if they win it and I am not on them I will be gutted.

Even in that scenario I would be ecstatic simply because we won.

Skybet - Spain to win and David Villa top scorer. £5 at 33/1 YES PLEASE

Skybet - Spain to win and David Villa top scorer. £5 at 33/1 YES PLEASE
Its worth noting that no European nation has ever won a world cup staged in the Southern Hemisphere.

Even in that scenario I would be ecstatic simply because we won.

Yeah I would be ecstatic but I would be annoyed with myself. I think we have got the best chance we have got in years as long as that fool Gerrard steps his game up :p

I thought about David Villa but I just can't see it. Spain share the goals around the team and he'll be rested in the last group game. Serbia as outsiders is a good call

I have also had Fernando Torres and Wayne Rooney for golden boot. Rooney will need to sty fit though :S

Im not betting on England because it'll just jinx it. Always happens when I bet on Utd

Im not betting on England because it'll just jinx it. Always happens when I bet on Utd

same here mate. i started betting on chelsea when scolari took over, i gave up when he got sacked and now we are doing ok lol. my girlfriend bets on chelsea now insted and chelsea havent lost since she started against man utd. but that spain david villa 33/1 is a differnt class bet and i might follow that up.