Any Centre Midfielders to replace Carrick and Bastain

Kroos or Verrati Or Others Apprieciate if got Screen shots

What formation you playing?? What's the role's of the CM's?

Renato Sanches is my favourite CM in this game, then there's Youri Tielemens, Thiago Maia, Adrian Cubas, Dele Alli, Pierre Emile Højbjerg....there are tonnes of great young CM's in the game and I'm sure a look through some of the threads here will have screenshots of these players and many others who may help you fill the gaps left by Carrick and Schweinsteiger

Ok noted I will just take a look in the forum cause I was thinking the threads were not from fm16 I chose to buy Kroos OVer Verrati cause Kroos is much better in terms of Status.Kroos Will take Over Carrick, I play 4-2-3-1 or 4-2-2-2 With INside forwards the midfield Roles I normally play 1 deep lying playmaker Support and 1 advance play Maker Support.
Schweinsteiger is missing Home . I have sent him on extended leave Shoot I sell him away at the end of the Season and replace with another MC. Will Nouri a midfielder be a excellent replacement for him

If you're prepared to put in the time to develop a young player, take a look at Callum Slattery who starts the game in Southampton's U18 squad. His best roles are Deep-Lying Playmaker and Roaming Playmaker. I've got him on loan with Sheffield Wednesday in the Championship in season 3 and he is consistently excellent, aged just 18 (or he was until he broke his ankle). It's not listed among his Preferred Moves, but he tends to switch the play out to the flanks which gets my wide men into good crossing positions.

View attachment 148131

Last edited:
Renato Sanches is KING on my United save! Maybe look at Bazoer too

I agree Sanches is awesome even at a young age, he will not only replace Carrick and Schwieny but prove to be an excellent midfielder in any formation I've found.

Yohan Cabaye is a great DLP, Will Hughes could be another option. Look at Louis Reed and see if he have developed well.

i have andre gomes and renato sanches in my leicester save in 2020, and they are AMAZING!
also take a look at abdou diakhate originally from fiorentina. he's developed really well in my save as both a DM and CM. View attachment 147913
sergi samper is the perfect DLP for any team, and here are his stats in my save.
View attachment 147912

impressive team

Hi,

How did you manage to get such an impressive team in 1 year?

messi
neymar
pogba
kroos

If you win everything on your first yer the second year after u have offloaded some plaayer u can buy Messi and ronaldo But After I BUY MY FILE GOT CORRUPTED FROM SOME REASON... I dont think is worth the 1 millon After the first season but players wanted to leave

Thiago
Rafinha
Iver Fossum
Jack Wilshere
William Carvalho
Ilkay Gundogan
The Bender brothers
C. Kramer
Renato Sanches
Ever Banega
Bruno Fernandes
Lucas Romero
Gaston Gil Romero
Kovalenko

It all depends on the roles and the tactics you play. Scout properly and chose a player that fits your tactics. If the player fits your roles and tactics, even if he is a 2 star player, he will be great for you..... Also use the game search feature. It should help you a lot..