Any cheats to make my player not want to transfer?

somecut8

Reaction score
So one of my players complained about not having enough playing time. So I started playing him more, like every other game, and he says it wasn't enough so he wants to be transfer listed. I agreed because I didn't want him to get mad.

A year later, he's still on my team and still wants to leave. Yet I'm one of his favored personnel. Is there a cheat to make him stay? I don't want to have to sell him. I need him for this season but if he's going to leave, I'd rather sign a long-term replacement.

Just give it time and he should calm down.
Takes a couple of months though :S

Just give it time and he should calm down.
Takes a couple of months though :S
Lol, it's been a year though. And when I click on his personal section, it says "determined to prove his worth to the team" Yet, I can't take him off the transfer list.

Don't think there are any fixes, but if you keep playing him, he'll eventually ask to be taken off the transfer list.

call me stburon ***** but i place him in reserves usually works for me if not sell him on. He will disrupt your team harmony as well.

Don't think there are any fixes, but if you keep playing him, he'll eventually ask to be taken off the transfer list.
I think I figured out how to do it. If someone inquires about the player, if you offer a 'hands off' warning, you can take him off the transfer list.

FMRTE is a cheat way of doing it if you really want to...

Just sell him. No one is irreplaceable.

If he is so important too you why weren't you playing him more in the first place?