Any close matches lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
One time, I was Toronto FC playing against Club America. We were the underdogs, and we were expected to lose heavily. Were the critics right. At the first half, America scored 5 goals, leaving us down 5-0. At the second half, however, we made an amazing comeback, scoring 5 goals in 20 minutes with an Argentine regen. However, it was still a sad ending because America scored the winning goal in stoppage time. :S:S:S:S:S

Anyone experienced anything like that?

I just lost the FA Cup with Arsenal against Portsmouth. My Arsenal team had a 1-0 lead the entire game. In the 94th minute my 24 year old 1st-year signing Hedlan fouled in the penalty area. Portsmouth converted and then destroyed me in the penalty shootout. The penalty kick that tied it was the last kick of regulation. Ruined my treble.

liverpool one match to goal 1 plus goal difference vs chelsea to win the leauge lost 1-0 then fa cup lost 1-0 and champs leauge 1-0 takes the mick sometimes lol

I lost the Coca-Cola Championship Play off final vs portsmouth as cardiff, John utaka in 90th minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.