Cbarber871

Reaction score
ok so every year i get a team i just cannot beat... to 2 are normally west ham...and more in particular FM15 it is norwich...just wandered if you guys have one

Usually have problems with Chelsea... unlucky since they're my main title rivals.
I did manage 4 points against them last season and won the title, but they still knocked me out of FA cup & won community shield against me.

How do you guys tend to respond to not repeatedly not being able to beat one team? I couldn't get past Celtic in the SPL, playing as a promoted side I kind of accepted it first season. Tried out a totally new, bizarre formation against them after losing 5 on the bounce against them H&A, and beat them 3-1.

Last season I played all 4 games against them with basically that 1 formation (slight variations, mainly changed in game) and won all 4, with a total score of 12-3, including a 5-1.

Seems silly having a formation trained to fluid for one team, but obviously if it's a title rival and it works becomes very important, particularly in SPL when you play everyone 3/4 times.

EDIT: The most ridiculous bit is it's a formation which doesn't have any CMs. Yet beating them comfortably home and away.

Last edited:
Luton Town... My worst nightmare every time I do my english hero game

Norwich as well FA Cup final was first time in three season I managed to beat them...

Draw and a loss every season for 6 fixtures until FA Cup win... I think my problem was I had big expectations so each time I was a little too adventurous but I played safer in the final and won...