Any decent left/right midfielders I should sign?

matthew16

Reaction score
I am part way through a season with liverpool and I am playing a flat 4-4-2(boring, but the only thing that works for liverpool on my saves) im worried I wont be able to fine enough quality right/left midfielders, shall I just use attacking left/ right midfielders or are there some decent players in that position I am yet to find?

A good WBL/WBR would work fine for you. Filipe on one side and Srna on the other, for example.

For more attacking players, look at Allione, Yarmolenko, Ayew, Thauvin, Griezmann, Bernat & Zivkovic.

I am part way through a season with liverpool and I am playing a flat 4-4-2(boring, but the only thing that works for liverpool on my saves) im worried I wont be able to fine enough quality right/left midfielders, shall I just use attacking left/ right midfielders or are there some decent players in that position I am yet to find?

a few everton players could be good and used to it...

For more attacking players, look at Allione, Yarmolenko, Ayew, Thauvin, Griezmann, Bernat & Zivkovic.
thank you i will try them, i know in nearly every save i have played Ayew has been class not brilliant on scouting reports but always been a brilliant performer! i

thanks Ill try those, i think ill get a couple of wing backs to play there for when i play better opposition and get a couple of attacking players for weaker opposition. i have johnson who can play there and he does really well, and for attacking players i have Coutinho and Sterling who do a pretty good job!