Any Everton fans feel a bit confused?

alexjp123

Reaction score
So we sell one of our key players, send one of our few strikers out on loan for the season. And all we can manage in the transfer window is a Greek youngster no one has ever heard of to go straight into the reserves.

I know we're short on cash but seriously?

More frustrating than confusing tbh. Have a read through this article, pretty much explains why we do the things we do...

We had to let Yak and Pienaar go, as we probably would be on the brink of administration come the end of the season.

I wish we'd tried harder to get a loan, but us Football Manager players don't understand that its not quite as easy in real life as it is on the game to sign a player...

We need Kenwright to stop looking for an investor and start looking for buyer, or we are going to be a club on the decline. Fellaini, Rodwell and Jagielka to go in the Summer unless we have a serious change in fortunes.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f18/why-it-really-is-kenwrights-fault-t61991.html

shame really as Everton are a Massive club with one of the best managers, very good players and youth system. I dont think their local council helped them when denied ground relocation, which would have brough extra money and exposure which may have lead to more investers coming in. I hope they get the help they deserve before the best players leave amd Moyes goes

you can get some decent loans in now, demba ba to west ham im sure that was a loan he would have been aright, and tbh im a true Everton supporter but in the next 2 yrs i think where going nowhere because we are not financialy stable and football is about money nowadays which we havnt got, Mikel Arteta wont stay long if were not getting into europe and as for the club, weve just gotta hope sum1 comes in and buys Kenwright out.