any good players

• Thread starter miniorrell
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 4K
M

miniorrell

does any 1 know any good players for a team in league 1 and has no players:|

Well then surely any player is a good player. ;)

ye but can u name dem? i want 2 know because am doin **** i lost 21-0 to basel:mad: :yikes: so will u please

miniorrell said:
ye but can u name dem? i want 2 know because am doin **** i lost 21-0 to basel:mad: :yikes: so will u please

Sounds a lot more like a tactical problem than a player ability problem.

hey mate

i've just started a game with bristol rovers and benedict vilakazi and lebohang mkokoena came to me in league 2!! so they should come to you

LethalManager said:
hey mate

i've just started a game with bristol rovers and benedict vilakazi and lebohang mkokoena came to me in league 2!! so they should come to you

When I was Nott'm Forest in League 1 I could never get a work permit for Mokoena and still couldn't get one when I was in the Championship :( !!

Same here, the best thing to do is wait until he goes to another EU team that arn't exactly well known. Then just steal him off them as soon as he realises they arn't good enough for him :D

Sean said:
Same here, the best thing to do is wait until he goes to another EU team that arn't exactly well known. Then just steal him off them as soon as he realises they arn't good enough for him :D

Good idea, but even if the team he goes to are pretty rubbish his value still went up to a couple of million!!! which I couldn't afford at Forest!! :mad:

paul reid
stephen mcpahil
jacob burns
nick colgan

well, you could get Gary Alexander not rated very good but bangs in he goals! also i started unemployed and got offered a job at yeovil and i bought freddy eastwood and i played him and Phil Jevons up front. Jevons scored 40 goals by himself and i got promoted. Melano is a great defender although his stats dont show it. Also Njazi Kuqi is either GREAT or he flops! Millwall bought Melano off me for 500k this is my team:

GK: Russel Hoult

DL: Roland Edge
DR: Sinkala (i dont kno his 1st name)
DC: Pascal Cygan
DC: Maurico Pellegrino

ML: Jeff Smith
MR: Ermenko (i dont kno his 1st name)
MC: Thomas Sivok
MC: Megallanes

FC: Phil Jevons or Malcolm Cristie
FC: Mark Viduka or Stephen Elliot

Im now 2nd in the championship half way through. Middlesborough got relegated from the prem and are now 1st.

Lebohang Mokoena in League 2?? He wouldnt come to me at Wolves in the Championship