Any help appreciated

dexterico

Reaction score
Hi -

i am currently in my third season as Leeds, after successive promotions i am now languishing in the bottom three of the prem. There was a board takeover during the whole of the transfer window so i am stuck with championship quality players in the prem! i am playing with a 4-1-2-2-1 (2 cm and 2 wingers) but can't seem to beat many teams. Any tips/tactics etc would be grateful

Thanks

set both wingers as right and left midfielders, midfielders more defensive. team tactics also defensive and counterwise but i recon you've probably done so

change your tactics......download a set of new ones....this confuses the AI....and if the tactics suit your team....you'll start winning.

That said **** players dont help.....no matter the tactics....but if they were good enough to get you there, they should be good enough to keep you there.

You could download a new tactic set, but if you are in the middle of the season, you could try to tweak our own tactic first. The AI does adapts to your tactics after some time, so some minor tweaking to your players instructions could help you throw them off guard.

Personally, if I'm gonna use a new tactic set, I prefer to start using it in pre-season, so that my team would have some time to get use to it before the season starts.

thanks guys the transfer window is coming up so hopefully i can buy some players to get me off the bottom of the league!