Any Ice Hockey fans exist on here?

Bowen91

Reaction score
Anyone at all? Haha.

Nottingham Panthers fan me! 8-|

Not really a fan, I used to have the Ice Hockey equivalent of FM and it was **** XD - I assume Nottingham Panthers are a British side though?

San Jose Sharks fan since 1996. Not very easy to catch any games down here in Australia though.

Huge Ice Hockey fan. Used to nip to Kirkcaldy to watch the Fife Flyers in the British National League days, but I dont go anymore since that disbanded and we got the Scottish National League.

I do watch NHL all the time though. Love the Philedelphia Flyers, fan since around 1998, and was gutted they lost the cup in OT to the Hawks.

Huge Ice Hockey fan. Used to nip to Kirkcaldy to watch the Fife Flyers in the British National League days, but I dont go anymore since that disbanded and we got the Scottish National League.

I do watch NHL all the time though. Love the Philedelphia Flyers, fan since around 1998, and was gutted they lost the cup in OT to the Hawks.

Good team to have been a fan of though. Fife have always been respected and amongst panthers fans, we are keen to see them make the step up to the elite league. But there seems to be several reasons why this hasn't happened yet.

Not really a fan, I used to have the Ice Hockey equivalent of FM and it was **** XD - I assume Nottingham Panthers are a British side though?

Hahaha yeah I used to have one of them too, and I agree it was fairly wank and yeah they are a british side.

Good team to have been a fan of though. Fife have always been respected and amongst panthers fans, we are keen to see them make the step up to the elite league. But there seems to be several reasons why this hasn't happened yet.

Yeah the banter we used to have in Fife with away team supporters was so good. Especially the Coventry fans, those guys were a great laugh.

I would also love to see the Flyers make that step up to the Elite, as I believe Dundee Stars have this year (is that right?) I mean, we were always better supported than Edinburgh, and they have been playing there for years now. Sadly, the severe lack of a decent rink, and especially the lack of plexi-glass in Kirkcaldy have made it quite impossible.

Yeah the banter we used to have in Fife with away team supporters was so good. Especially the Coventry fans, those guys were a great laugh.

I would also love to see the Flyers make that step up to the Elite, as I believe Dundee Stars have this year (is that right?) I mean, we were always better supported than Edinburgh, and they have been playing there for years now. Sadly, the severe lack of a decent rink, and especially the lack of plexi-glass in Kirkcaldy have made it quite impossible.

Yeah Dundee have made the step up. I think the more scottish teams that are in the elite league would make clubs like edinburgh, dundee and newcastle more financially stable, seeing as at least two of them have come close to going under in the last few years. And know with Hull dropping out too.

******* MASSIVE fan here! Nottingham Panthers all the way! I play myself and have been watching since I was about 6 months old. I am thinking about doing a story like the footy manager storys about my real life hockey team Nottingham Tigers (under 14s), do u think it's a good idea? If so let me know.

Not really a fan as such. I just like watching the games. Planning on watching Bristol Pitbulls this season though !

Dont watch, it first and only game I've watched was USA V Canada at winter olympics, loved it.

I'd like to let everyone know, that there is only one team that matters in the NHL. :)

Here, another one, love to watch NHL and the DEL (Deutsche Eishockey Liga). I played some too, one year for EC Lausanne some 10 years ago, I also played for Argentina in the Rollerhockey national team... every now and then I play with friends.... Shame I dont get to see that many games on TV here in Spain.

Been to a Panthers vs Steelers game once, only time i've been to watch ice hockey.

Just go to varsity matches for the banter, watched it when the winter olympics were on, I wish we could shoulder barge like that in football :D

Also, I once went to see a fight and an ice hockey match broke out <)

Sorry.

Huge fan.

1)Colorado Avalanche
2)Washington Capitals
3)Buffalo Sabres

Played some of the NHL games like 07 and 08, I used to use Carolina Hurricanes, I don't follow the sport but if people ask me I say I support the Hurricanes.