hamo

Reaction score
I've just started a game with Pompey, however no matter what I do I can't get a decent result. Season started ok getting two 0-0 draws so at least I wasn't getting battered, however since then I've lost 7 games on the bounce.

Anyone got any tips on how to turn this around? I've tried different tactics with all out defence and 5 at the back, and then a 4-2-3-1 attacking formation and nothing is working.

I've just started a game with Pompey, however no matter what I do I can't get a decent result. Season started ok getting two 0-0 draws so at least I wasn't getting battered, however since then I've lost 7 games on the bounce.

Anyone got any tips on how to turn this around? I've tried different tactics with all out defence and 5 at the back, and then a 4-2-3-1 attacking formation and nothing is working.

By the sounds of things you are switching tactics too often and your team are not getting used to a specific tactic. This can GREATLY hinder your team.
I advice seeking out a tactic that suits the type of players you have and sticking with it.

View attachment 318580

Keeping in mind that a perfectly trained **** tactic is still a **** tactic, you may want to upload a screenshot of your tactics on the tactic forum and ask for advice.