KingCantona

Reaction score
I have a good squad at United. I won 2 cups and finished 3rd in the league last season. This season I have a budget of £50m and I was wondering what improvements I need to make to my squad. I'm trying to base my squad on english players. The players I have are:

Goalkeepers:
  • De Gea
  • Kuzsack
  • Amos
Defenders:
  • Ferdinand
  • Smalling
  • Shawcross
  • Vertonghen
  • Rafael
  • Fabio
  • Evra
  • O'Shea
Midfielders:
  • Hargreaves
  • Fletcher
  • Rodwell
  • Henderson
  • Wilshere (on loan)
  • Nani
  • Hazard
  • Valenica
  • Cleverley
  • Chukabarti (16 year old for youth academy, valued at £3.4m!)
Forwards:
  • Rooney
  • Welbeck
  • Wickham
  • Macheda
  • Hernandez
Any suggestions?

get a better back up keeper, sign kyle walker at right back to compete with rafael

cheers mate, what keeper do you recommend? bearing in mind, needs to be british!!

You'll need left and right back. Backups i mean :)
Midfield is immnese and attack is godlike. Defense is little bit like swiss cheese :D

cheers mate, what keeper do you recommend? bearing in mind, needs to be british!!

Buy Ben Foster and why did you sell Vidic?
Also, buy Phillip Lahm and Fabio Coentrao for left and right back.

jack butland?

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

how much did you sell vidic for?

Vidic handed in transfer request, didnt want his negativity affecting team morale lol i sold him for £12m and bought shawcross for £5m.

New striker, Get Babacar to play with Rooney

Vidic handed in transfer request, didnt want his negativity affecting team morale lol i sold him for £12m and bought shawcross for £5m.

Shawcross is a bargain for £5m he is my best player in my Stoke save.
Coentrao for LB and Aurier for RB?

GK-Alex Smithies, always performs well wherever he goes, hes at United now on my current save and he'll probbaly be 20years old at your game so plenty of time to improve, you can also have a look at Jack
Butland younger but extremely good
DR-Have a look at Kyle Walker, turned out a quality RB on my save and is also an England regular
ML-If you are looking at British and not English specifically, a bit obvious, but Gareth Bale will be an excellent addition to your squad and can play LB or LM and can provide good competiotion
ST-have a look at Daniel Sturridge or Nathan Delfuenso(sp) from Villa, both similar type of players, extremely quick and good finishers too

Yeh im gettin a few people recommending Walker, not sure if i need a backup left back though when i have evra and fabio?

Yeah i know, but i mean some people sayin i need a back up left back lol

Personally i'd go for Phil Jones so he can take over from Rio over the next 2 seasons, IMO he becomes a much better cb than smalling. Also try to get Alex Smithies as a back up keeper he'll easily step up when required