Reaction score
Scenarios, fictional wonderkids... just anything to spice up the game until FM17 is out.

Thanks

Well some of the transfer updates here include the addition of new youngsters like Woodburn from Liverpool etc so that is new wonderkids as opposed to fictional ones.

Scenarios? Not sure what you mean but you've the super leagues here which are good fun and challenging to pit teams globally against eachother.

Also for a challenge try the Chinese Super League, it's fun and with the rules in place can be difficult to get those pesky Brazilians into your team lol

I'd suggest having a look through Football Manager 2016 Transfer Updates and Custom Leagues
for some ideas.

And if all else fails hit the editor and make your own wonderkids or relegate a team down the divisions

As db12 suggests look in the sub-forum for transfer Updates and Custom Leagues for suggestions or use the editor. That's what I do when I get bored, for an added challenge when relegating a team remove all their current first team squad, cut down the funds and try to get back to their previous place with limited resources.