Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Just got through that vid about the new features, it's looking great. The match engine looks passable this year, now there'll be more than 3 different types of goals scored!

Wanting to try it out. When was last year's demo released? few week before the release wasnt it?

Week before, so I would expect demo around 1. 11.

Can't you check steam? :D It says on the main FM15 Store page "Pre-order Football Manager 2015 now to enjoy access to a fully-playable ‘Beta’ version of the game roughly two weeks prior to the official release date."

Expect it last week of October or start of November.

If it's exactly 2 weeks before the release date, we should have the demo by next Friday :)

If it's exactly 2 weeks before the release date, we should have the demo by next Friday :)

Beta opens 2 wks before with a precode, Demo isnt usually out till a week/5 days before release date.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the beta is two weeks early, the demo is a week or so before release.

Wasn't that the case before? 99% sure it was 1 week.

Demo is not the same as beta.

The beta is a playable early prerelease version of the game that can be a months old build. The demo is basically the full game with limitation as to how long you can get into a season. The beta will still have a number of bugs that were solved later, the demo will have many solved. Past year the beta was a June's build, IIRC.

The beta is released two weeks earlier, the demo one week earlier.

And because the beta is an older build and the demo is newer, I may be waiting for the demo to start playing, though I already preordered with a beta code that's going to come whenever it's out.