james_lwau

Reaction score
Ordered the game from 365games.co.uk and no sign so I won't have FM til monday at least. I sent them a email asking them to release the steam verification code think they'll give me it? Any else not recieved there order yet?

Ordered it from Zavvi (coming from Germany) will have to wait 1 Week.

Unlucky lads, hope it arrives soon. I've downloaded the last 3 versions with steam. Its fast and guaranteed for release day.

you should have just ordered it from steam or just went to a games shop.

I still havent received my researcher's copy of FM!!!!
I cant deny I'm annoyed as I will have to wait until Monday but I have a lot of homework to do anyway.

It's probably cos ur in Ireland James, I got mine yesterday from same company. is it southern or northern Ireland ur in?

The whole "well send you an activation code" thing always seemed like a scam to me.

The problem is, since you get the steam code for a reduced price, you are going to have to wait for the company you went through to negotiate with Steam and SI.

Company X tells Steam they will buy 5,000 activation codes at a 30% discount. They then sell to you at 25% discount, leaving them with 5% profit (not bad considering you have NO overhead). But as I said, they are probably still negotiating. Steam isn't exactly warm to the idea of taking a smaller profit on the basis that it will attract more players. Not much evidence says that you guys wouldn't have bought the game through steam if these discounts weren't available.

ordered it from shopto, guaranteed release day delivery only £24 aswell:)

still haven't got it from 365games.co.uk :/ hopefully I get it in the morning