Any one know anything about League 1? Players for Chesterfield

drezzy86

Reaction score
I'm starting a new save with Chesterfield and it is obvious to me we need some new players. Who should i sign that will add experience to my team and help us gain a mid table finish/play off place?

I have been cheeky and i have given Chesterfield some spending money. The kind of player i am looking for is some one that could possibly do well in the Championship and maybe even a hidden gem, like an unknown Kid in the football world who turn out to be pretty good.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

what about vardy from fleetwood hes non league side. real life scored 20 goals mite be good on this game

I'm going to put a loan offer in, see how well he does in the preseason, that's if i can find him lol

Was just looking through people whose contracts had run out, and there was Tubes from soccer AM, plus Rocket and a few more, awesome

tubes is in this game? haahhaah

blackpool has some play in reserve which are good loans like thomas ince is pretty good if you dont loan come out so for league 1 hed be deadly

Ha, yeah, Just searched Soccer AM and they have a Team. I've ended up signing people like James Beattie and Francis Jeffers, bit of experience that will hopefully get me into the promotion race. Did sign some one called Toloi for pretty cheap, he looks pretty good