Any player attribute downloads (updates)?

RoyalDes

Reaction score
Is there any downloads (player made) specifically for adjustment of player attributes. (not transfer)

for example, an upgrade to Michu's stats because of a good season in order to make it more realistic.

And also...another question...how close to the actual transfer value is the player value in each players profile? So, if Messi's value is £40m can I buy him for £40m or will Barcelona force double that etc

-The Value of the player is just a value, like owning a building, a property, a company. If you would like to buy that property, then the price you have to pay will be higher if the owner isnt keen on selling. IN the end, everythnig has its price but how much more you would nee to pay for Messi is something you cant know in advance.

-Have a look in here for updates

Football Manager 2013 Transfer Updates and Custom Leagues

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply mate. Very helpful.

One thing, do you know what I can do to make transfers realistic? For example, I would like for someone like Falcao to go for £50m rather than £20m...just like in real life.

Thanks for the reply mate. Very helpful.

One thing, do you know what I can do to make transfers realistic? For example, I would like for someone like Falcao to go for £50m rather than £20m...just like in real life.

Thats pretty much how it works in the game.

Really? So the transfer market is inflated like real life??

...and player value doesnt really matter unless they are willing to sell, right?