Status
Not open for further replies.
u got carrick VDS ronaldinho messi and eto'o please

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Berbatov n giggs lol

to LGFIRE whats the name of the skin your using because its nice

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

why would ya want those players because ther rubbish lol lol

u got carrick VDS ronaldinho messi and eto'o please

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Berbatov n giggs lol
Yea got them
Here:
Download:
Code:
[ATTACH]7295[/ATTACH]
And heres a new template im using (i didnt make the temp), so u can request either tem 1 which was the natural TF or this one VK;
PICTURE:
View attachment 7296

the TF 1 plz : tevez not in man u shirt. messi. david villa. ashley young. torres. alonso.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

and fraizer campbell in manutd shirt plz

diego perrotti,marquinhos and armentoras can u reply to my page dont know how to get back to this thread and ribery in france shirt any any chance of ronaldo,kaka and benzema in real shirts

Last edited:
the TF 1 plz : tevez not in man u shirt. messi. david villa. ashley young. torres. alonso.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

and fraizer campbell in manutd shirt plz
Here you go:
Download:
Code:
[ATTACH]7307[/ATTACH]

diego perrotti,marquinhos and armentoras can u reply to my page dont know how to get back to this thread and ribery in france shirt any any chance of ronaldo,kaka and benzema in real shirts
Wat u want shiny logo, Vk, or tf

tf if ya can

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Any luck on dat

Alright MUFC Here:
Download:
Code:
[ATTACH]7319[/ATTACH]

thanks man is there any with lassana diarra in a real shirt around or albiol,benzema and daniel aquino of murcia have looked everywhere

thanks man is there any with lassana diarra in a real shirt around or albiol,benzema and daniel aquino of murcia have looked everywhere
Real shirts:
Albiol
Lassana Diarra
Benzema
Kaka
Ronaldo

Murcia:
Daniel Aquino

ya man have kaka and ronaldo,
looking for benzema,albiol and lassana in real shirts and aquino in a murcia shirt hes a wonderkid,do ya know who got da pic of ribery in a france shirt

ya man have kaka and ronaldo,
looking for benzema,albiol and lassana in real shirts and aquino in a murcia shirt hes a wonderkid,do ya know who got da pic of ribery in a france shirt
Look i made all of them the ribery one ect, and also i gave u benzema, kaka, and ronaldo, i have aquino of murica and lassana, and albiol in real shirts

ya got da ronaldo and kaka and benzema off ya benzema is in a lyon shirt,
can i have aquino of murica and lassana, and albiol in real shirts and ribery in france shirt

ya got da ronaldo and kaka and benzema off ya benzema is in a lyon shirt,
can i have aquino of murica and lassana, and albiol in real shirts and ribery in france shirt
Ok but i already gave u benzema in real shirt, and ribery in france shirt

they didnt come up in the game only perroti and armentoras not benzema and ribery

Status
Not open for further replies.